Reppin
Oasis
OP is a damn stan........geeez

Dear Tariq, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fukk it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?

Dear Tariq, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's fukkED UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your podcast
you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew504
That's my little brother man, he's only thirty six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
four hours and you just said, "No."

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
"Like", I was mainly talking to the other guy. and i don't agree 100 w dude, but I'm not hating either.
Oh so you were acting like a p*ssy over a mistake? Smh because I spaced twice by accident the fukking autocorrect made my sentence look like that. Gotcha but I'd like you to know you looking like a bytch in this situation by getting on me when I feel the same way as you do over a mistake. The sentence was supposed to read "isn't this the 2/3 third time dude done had some beef "like"" but you keep on doing what you doing not looking real manly on that though.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh so you were acting like a p*ssy over a mistake? Smh because I spaced twice by accident the fukking autocorrect made my sentence look like that. Gotcha but I'd like you to know you looking like a bytch in this situation by getting on me when I feel the same way as you do over a mistake. The sentence was supposed to read "isn't this the 2/3 third time dude done had some beef "like"" but you keep on doing what you doing not looking real manly on that though.
I didn't read this post but.... I apologize for clownin n shyt.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Pretty much this....Any cat would want their money back......But more than likely he's still not gonna get it back by taking him to court so why bother.....I would have told Tommy to not worry about the money and let's just meet up somewhere and fight.....If he didn't wanna do that, I would've told him the next time I see him I'm gonna whoop my money out of em......

:usure: That's why Tariq went this route....Tommy already threatened to sue him if Tariq touched him

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I didn't read this post but.... I apologize for clownin n shyt.
I pretty sure you did read that post cause you said people that start sentences off with "like", bolded where that mistake happened at in replying with some slick comment, and after I responded to you before this you said "Like" again trying to be funny like I'm so clueless valley girl that talks that way. I'm ok with the clowning its the net after all but damn at least let it be for some real shyt I said that's all. I'm sure you can understand that.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
What handouts do you want him to give you out of his pocket that he could give to his kid or women n shyt ??:shaq2:

Speaking is this nikkas career... you expect him not to get paid, lol............I wish da fukk i would develop some software for some nikkas for free..... Even a janitor gets paid.... even the person who sucks shyt into his truck. gets paid....
but he can't get paid as a speaker..........and if you think hes a clown- the nikka can't get paid as a performer?

You don't like him. There is no such thing as a man being able to travel and speak on these issues and not be able to get paid. That literally makes zero sense. You'd rather all voices in the black community go completely silent...........if there is a chance to make a profit? You expect him to file bankruptcy to produce a video about black knowledge and not receive the value of his production?

I don't get it.

You won't get it because you have a fixed mindset that what Tariq is doing isn't wrong because he getting to the money

He's exploiting his people. The people he's supposedly enlightening with his podcast and Ustream.

He make videos like the c00n train but hung with the ultimate c00n, Tommy S. They're not on good terms for money, not for Tommy S c00n views, but for money.

He want people to support him and his views, but what does supporting him do for the community on the grand scale of things ?

Nothing

He found a niche market to make him money. He's a con artist, just like most of the people who are supposedly for black people.

He do it for the money and not for the cause.

The money he acquire is from people that believe in his message. The people help him.

He just making money off the problem instead of doing something to fix it.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
tariq is a bytch kneega, why didnt he just go handle his bizzness and squre up fo? :pacspit:

he know tommy would be hiss ass, kneega you had the adress u bithc kneea skright up

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raising money under false pretenses is considered fraud. It is only morally wrong, but it is illegal and punishable by jail time.

If it can be proven that Tommy used the money he raised to fund a movie for his own personal use with no intentions of making a movie, he can arrested for fraud if charges were brought up.