Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I agree.

His viewers(mostly men) hold him to a high standard and listen to him like he a modern day prophet or something.

He's pay per view speaker. I don't like how he using black issues for his own gain and not use the proceedings to something for us.

I swear, whoever bought these $250 Mountain Gear, Birdman Lugs hybrid step boots, need to swallow a cup horse hiccups and get the spark knocked out of them.

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0%2C0s960x640.jpg
@bdizzle didn't you cop these breh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think u just hating tommy right now u know that man out in hard work to get where hes at

any of these dudes can tell you i was one of his biggest supporters at one point. but the contradictions, lies and hypocrisy became too much to ignore. i don't know the degree to which he works, but he hit a niche that has him receiving a lot of donations behind closed doors from his handlers. the only hard part is making all those fake accounts on youtube and twitter to cosign his opinion.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Do you black men ever stop asking what someone else is supposed to do for you? At the end of the day Tariq is sending out a message. Either you agree or disagree. You support that message (or not) with time and or money. With that message you can either take heed of not. Stop treating everything like the welfare office or SSI. Always got your hand out.

You think this issue is only related to black men?

Black women ask why don't black men defend them all the time, you want them to stop asking for help ?

Don't black people in general ask why aren't people helping and why they must continue to help themselves ?

The only one with their hand out is Tariq

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
any of these dudes can tell you i was one of his biggest supporters at one point. but the contradictions, lies and hypocrisy became too much to ignore. i don't know the degree to which he works, but he hit a niche that has him receiving a lot of donations behind closed doors from his handlers. the only hard part is making all those fake accounts on youtube and twitter to cosign his opinion.

so what u trying to say then, u aint feeling him now cause a few things became to much? what about supporting your fellow black mans? do we not feel the pain?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
What handouts do you want him to give you out of his pocket that he could give to his kid or women n shyt ??:shaq2:

Speaking is this nikkas career... you expect him not to get paid, lol............I wish da fukk i would develop some software for some nikkas for free..... Even a janitor gets paid.... even the person who sucks shyt into his truck. gets paid....
but he can't get paid as a speaker..........and if you think hes a clown- the nikka can't get paid as a performer?

You don't like him. There is no such thing as a man being able to travel and speak on these issues and not be able to get paid. That literally makes zero sense. You'd rather all voices in the black community go completely silent...........if there is a chance to make a profit? You expect him to file bankruptcy to produce a video about black knowledge and not receive the value of his production?

I don't get it.

I said the same thing. White folks don't question rush limbaugh, bill oreily, or Shane hannity being multi millionaires but let a black man make money off his time and talent and these guys turn into the IRS counting peoples pennies making sure he stay as broke as them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what u trying to say then, u aint feeling him now cause a few things became to much? what about supporting your fellow black mans? do we not feel the pain?

tommy has said several times he wishes he weren't black. even said he'd fight on the whites side if a race war popped off. also tries to claim panamanian to avoid his southern african american ancestry.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Tommy was raising money for something he was trying to do and NEVER delivered on.

He kept pushing Tariq to respond to him and Tariq kept ignoring him until a red line was crossed

Tariq is trying to get that money back since he straight pocketed the money.

:comeon: How do you know that? I always like for the facts to be laid out before I make premature judgments.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You think this issue is only related to black men?

Black women ask why don't black men defend them all the time, you want them to stop asking for help ?

Don't black people in general ask why aren't people helping and why they must continue to help themselves ?

The only one with their hand out is Tariq
The dude provides a product,..

so he doesn't have a handout.

lol you all are hating like he's deducting money from your welfare check.

Black people should help themselves.......and in general do shyt for themselves because no one really gives a fukk about black people.

And it's sad if black women even need to ask for black men to defend them.......that's one of our main purposes.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
tommy has said several times he wishes he weren't black. even said he'd fight on the whites side if a race war popped off. also tries to claim panamanian to avoid his southern african american ancestry.

yo marcuz im just fuking with u :laff:

although i do see tommys mistakes, i cant speak munch on tar tar cause ive only seen what u guys say on here about him, never seen his show or anything, tommy has seriously fallen off with his tnn raw videos, thats all i use to watch from him but i felt like he fell off cause he kept making short videos and slandering black females abit to much, had to fall back and say to myself i'll check back in a few months.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo marcuz im just fuking with u :laff:

although i do see tommys mistakes, i cant speak munch on tar tar cause ive only seen what u guys say on here about him, never seen his show or anything, tommy has seriously fallen off with his tnn raw videos, thats all i use to watch from him but i felt like he fell off cause he kept making short videos and slandering black females abit to much, had to fall back and say to myself i'll check back in a few months.

yeah, i couldn't tell :patrice: your seriousness and trolling can be a thin line

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Wait.... how did Tariq know where and when to send them legal papers for it to be opened on the live show? :patrice:

streets talk.. you can find out when somebody who openly disrespects you is in town if you know enough people ask E40.

Not only that..but a person who serves legal papers can follow the person they have to serve wherever they go until they serve them.

I support Tariq getting his money back its not a punk move to want your paper after you were defrauded. Tommy Indiegogo page right now says $1000 donators will receive their perks in 2013. He said "if you want your money back sue me for it". Tommy running behind schedule after taking peoples money. its not a gift if you representing a project and people give to it.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm not rooting for Tommy, but Tariq gets an L

He's the one who went at Tommy with his ether, dissing him left and right. And the one who challenged Tommy to a fight
And Tommy told him where and when he'll be in LA
And instead of coming there to fight him, what does he do.... send him a letter to appear in court over a $1000 donation :mjlol: FOH