Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: He bought a silk kufi with your $50 bruh.

GIF-Amused-busting-up-funny-laugh-lauging-LOL-zoom-GIF.gif

------------
I wanna believe that Umar is doing the right thing. He just seems out of touch with the online community and how they like to see ideas presented.

7am wake up call seems like it'll be fire hopefully it does get funded.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
GIF-Amused-busting-up-funny-laugh-lauging-LOL-zoom-GIF.gif

------------
I wanna believe that Umar is doing the right thing. He just seems out of touch with the online community and how they like to see ideas presented.

7am wake up call seems like it'll be fire hopefully it does get funded.

Dude got 100k for that doc. Tariq got that much for all 3 hidden colors :heh:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
And this is why the black church has been robbing our people for years. Churches make millioans a year but won't put a dime back in the community. but but but that's pocket watching. :whoa:

Pastor Brown got a benz but half the boys in the church can't read :mjlmao:

Bro, if YOU KNOW for a fact that the Pastor is using the money to come up at the expense of his church members, and you call him out for that, then that's more than fine. He deserves to get called out. As a church member, you're calling out a leader who is misappropriating the church's funds and you have evidence of it.

But dudes on here are making insinuation that Umar setup a school idea just to get peoples' money and plans on just keeping the money on some "haha I gotcha" sh#t. Without knowing that is the case. And what's worse, these dudes aren't even part of the people who sent dude money.

Peace

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

YOUR WORLD, MY VIEWS
about an hour ago
THIS IS HOW U SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESSES...ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO DONT PARTICULARLY LIKE US CRISPY BLACKS!

DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT MY FAVORITE TEAMS ARE THE PIRATES, BUCCANEERS & RAIDERS? LOL

"BUILDING" BLACK FIRST BROTHER!
10671466_10152444601846847_6770527982833879219_n.jpg