Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He know tommy's history, why associate with someone like him? He was supposedly all for supporting the sistas and the cause....But he parented up with Tommy :scustai:

You are who you hang with.
Its just like friends sometimes you know their shyt but overlook it until they do it to you. Tariq is for the cause of his pockets but I can't hate on that though. When I first started listening this was not the vibe he was on. He was moreso about dating stuff and moistness (which he still does) lol but not every show talking about black issues like now.

Edit: For some reason though Tariq has 2/3 of these situations. I don't know if that's good for bidness. Like didn't some beef with $$$ happen with the chick that used to say that double dikk clutcher stuff forgot her name.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could careless if you do or don't support Tariq, but to keep it hunnid for y'all, that's a bytch as move on his part. So, basically Tommy Sotomayor got his Clay Davis on and played Tariq like he was Stringer Bell. Now this nikka want to take dude to People's Court on some dumb shyt. Be a fucckin' MAN and take that L and keep it moving. OR, handle it like a G and confront him head on and beat his ass with a BAT and keep ON beating his ass brutally UNTIL he gives you your money.

But going out like a bytch and trust the LEGAL SYSTEM to get your money back? You paying court fees and shyt just to HOPE the court will see it your way? Over a DONATION to which nine times out of ten could get thrown out? Some things NEED to be handled on a street level and Tommy surely isn't street himself, so getting some goons to whup him up a bit would of set him straight.

Pretty much this....Any cat would want their money back......But more than likely he's still not gonna get it back by taking him to court so why bother.....I would have told Tommy to not worry about the money and let's just meet up somewhere and fight.....If he didn't wanna do that, I would've told him the next time I see him I'm gonna whoop my money out of em......

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I hope Tariq has some JUDGE and LAWYER friends (and I'm sure L.A. is full of brothers who want to help Tariq out for free against THE c00n) so that he has to pay VERY LITTLE to keep Tommy in court. It's going to be a good thing that Tommy has this decision go against him. It will tie up his time and resources. Tariq knows L.A. cats.....This is light work.

Now, I know it is not a donation but I have to believe that there are some bylaws that Tommy probably has broken since he's not doing what he said he would do. PRO-BONO for Flex! :blessed:

Once Tommy loses his case, he'll probably be garnished or have his account taxed. It's more about the HASSLE of the lawsuit than the actual little thousand dollars that Tariq is worried about.

Pretty much this....Any cat would want their money back......But more than likely he's still not gonna get it back by taking him to court so why bother.....I would have told Tommy to not worry about the money and let's just meet up somewhere and fight.....If he didn't wanna do that, I would've told him the next time I see him I'm gonna whoop my money out of em......
:rolleyes: NOT CHESS. :no:
If Tariq really wanted to get at Tommy on the street-level he could have some cats come and SEE Tommy :mjpls:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nikkas, if you donate to a none profit you can't get money back I thought. The donations to something that is for profit is a different story is what I thought.

I could be wrong. Please tell me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
his hustle or his theft?
i don't like the fact that Tariq is even still dealing with this nikka.

I understand the feeling of wanted to backhand someone but you just cant..

but he need to let it go..... he made enuf money to let that 1K go...........................(and catch him slippin later on when this shyt dies down)

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Yall are forgetting he raised this money for a documentary about FATHERLESS kids in america. That's not something you joke about. He pimped this fatherless issue all the way into 30k. That's some shyt I can't respect. If this was 30k for a hairhat documentary then whatever take the L but this is something that was kinda important for us as a people.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Its just like friends sometimes you know their shyt but overlook it until they do it to you. Tariq is for the cause of his pockets but I can't hate on that though. When I first started listening this was not the vibe he was on. He was moreso about dating stuff and moistness (which he still does) lol but not every show talking about black issues like now.

Edit: For some reason though Tariq has 2/3 of these situations. I don't know if that's good for bidness. Like didn't some beef with $$$ happen with the chick that used to say that double dikk clutcher stuff forgot her name.

I felt Tariq was always about the $$$>the cause.

His stance on black issues and c00n train parodies arouse these pseudo-militants minds on the coli. Theyre not trying to see how he's using them through his so-called stance on black issues.

:snoop:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are forgetting he raised this money for a documentary about FATHERLESS kids in america. That's not something you joke about. He pimped this fatherless issue all the way into 30k. That's some shyt I can't respect. If this was 30k for a hairhat documentary then whatever take the L but this is something that was kinda important for us as a people.

You can't knock the hustle and hate the con man for being good at his hustle. You either take that L and not fucck with dude no more OR get some of your boys with some bats and whup his ass.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

His stance on black issues and c00n train parodies arouse these pseudo-militants minds on the coli. Theyre not trying to see how he's using them through his so-called stance on black issues.

:rudy: confused negros...

You guys believe that people who support some of Tariq's initiatives and videos don't realize that Tariq is about his paper. :aicmon: lol, I think Tariq saying that he's about his paper and saying that he's not even trying to be a black leader................means exactly wtf he said it means.

And his support isn't from the coli or sites like it..........or any nikkas that just talk. There are people who actually do put in work (and dont diss every black person who speaks ^^^) that support Tariq. They fly him out for speaking engagements because he relates to some nikkas that others can't relate to. Plus sometimes he does really organizing type shytt too.

The people we really should worry about in our communities ^ are the types that use words like "pseudo- militants"........or say "so- called" every time a black person has a voice on any issue. Or use the word "like" to start sentences off. :rudy:

:heh: I laugh at nikkas that truely believe being conscious or pro black means............don't' get p*ssy or money, lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I agree I think he's more about the $$$ and the black conscience thing is caking right now. As far as using these dudes they willingly going so I can't be mad at him for that similar to getting his bread. I like him most of the time but I can see how some looking suspicious at dude.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:rudy: confused negros...

You guys believe that people who support some of Tariq's initiatives and videos don't realize that Tariq is about his paper. :aicmon: lol, I think Tariq saying that he's about his paper and saying that he's not even trying to be a black leader................means exactly wtf he said it means.

And his support isn't from the coli or sites like it..........or any nikkas that just talk. There are people who actually do put in work (and dont diss every black person who speaks ^^^) that support Tariq. They fly him out for speaking engagements because he relates to some nikkas that others can't relate to. Plus sometimes he does really organizing type shytt too.

The people we really should worry about in our communities ^ are the types that use words like "pseudo- militants"........or say "so- called" every time a black person has a voice on any issue. Or use the word "like" to start sentences off. :rudy:

:heh: I laugh at nikkas that truely believe being conscious or pro black means............don't' get p*ssy or money, lol.
fukk are you talking about clown? No need to be emotional cause where did I say they didn't or I care one way or another? This is a messageboard so we are just discussing things period. Also what you quoted was a question about that chick that he got into beef with over some money and saying that's a bad look. Forgot her name but if you not going to answer the question don't quote me then be wrong as fukk with what your implying that I'm saying. Y'all gotta stop that sucker shyt trying to shut up anybody that don't agree 100% with dude this ain't no fukking monolithic site.