Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Raising money under false pretenses is considered fraud. It is only morally wrong, but it is illegal and punishable by jail time.

If it can be proven that Tommy used the money he raised to fund a movie for his own personal use with no intentions of making a movie, he can arrested for fraud if charges were brought up.
If they start following the paper trail :banderas:
Someone call Caramel Kitten :banderas:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I could careless if you do or don't support Tariq, but to keep it hunnid for y'all, that's a bytch as move on his part. So, basically Tommy Sotomayor got his Clay Davis on and played Tariq like he was Stringer Bell. Now this nikka want to take dude to People's Court on some dumb shyt. Be a fucckin' MAN and take that L and keep it moving. OR, handle it like a G and confront him head on and beat his ass with a BAT and keep ON beating his ass brutally UNTIL he gives you your money.

But going out like a bytch and trust the LEGAL SYSTEM to get your money back? You paying court fees and shyt just to HOPE the court will see it your way? Over a DONATION to which nine times out of ten could get thrown out? Some things NEED to be handled on a street level and Tommy surely isn't street himself, so getting some goons to whup him up a bit would of set him straight.

It's a matter of principle and you know good and damn well negros are far more afraid of whiteys rules than another negro going upside his head.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You won't get it because you have a fixed mindset that what Tariq is doing isn't wrong because he getting to the money

He's exploiting his people. The people he's supposedly enlightening with his podcast and Ustream.

He make videos like the c00n train but hung with the ultimate c00n, Tommy S. They're not on good terms for money, not for Tommy S c00n views, but for money.

He want people to support him and his views, but what does supporting him does for the community on the grand scale of things ?

Nothing

He found a niche market to make him money. He's a con artist, just like most of the people who are supposedly for black people.

He do it for the money and not for the cause.

The money he acquire is from people that believe in his message. The people help him.

He just making money off the problem instead of doing something to fix it.
Him and Tommy were never friends and the details of their relationship isn't even important.... even when he did appear on shyt w him.. he didn't want tommy to mention is name n shyt....
Tariq doesn't agree with Umar and other people on everything either. The point isn't to agree 100% ... the point is to not hate on the ones who aren't c00ns. Tommy didn't always go super hard at black women the way he does......... Tommy started getting popular so he went with what worked... Tariq can recognize the c00n and not focus on him.. until it hit his personal pockets. Why r u worried about another mans pockets for anyway?

You're assuming... a lot.

I don't blame you though because many of us are programed to hate.

He didn't find a "niche market"... He was always social-political even in his macking days... but he's black and he found his voice with this specific black shyt. I don't care if he makes money for the reason I listed in my post before this one---but what you're saying makes Zero sense.

You keep asking what is he doing to fix it. How about what are you doing to fix it? I believe that everyone plays a part...........the mouthpiece is an important role.

You probably will eventually grow up and realize that the Message is always more important than the messenger.
Many of the people who support him do real organizing type shyt and they usually could care less about the gossip stuff yall are on.

And let's speak on the so called money he's raping nikkas for............. lol, first off no kids donated. Only adults. nikkas weren;t putting up their life savings... More like 20 dollars. And you all are on here acting like he's crippling the community... When the Masses don't even know who da fukk Tariq is :deadmanny:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I agree.

His viewers(mostly men) hold him to a high standard and listen to him like he a modern day prophet or something.

He's pay per view speaker. I don't like how he using black issues for his own gain and not use the proceedings to something for us.

I swear, whoever bought these $250 Mountain Gear, Birdman Lugs hybrid step boots, need to swallow a cup horse hiccups and get the spark knocked out of them.

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0%2C0s960x640.jpg

Do you black men ever stop asking what someone else is supposed to do for you? At the end of the day Tariq is sending out a message. Either you agree or disagree. You support that message (or not) with time and or money. With that message you can either take heed of not. Stop treating everything like the welfare office or SSI. Always got your hand out.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
no, i doubt you really believe that shyt either :heh:

tariq is 6'5, at least 250 pds, raised in south central. tommys like 5'10, ~180 pds, and only has practice hitting women

i think u just hating tommy right now u know that man out in hard work to get where hes at

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a matter of principle and you know good and damn well negros are far more afraid of whiteys rules than another negro going upside his head.

More like TRUST whitey's rules and therefore abide by THEIR system in hopes of some justice. No wonder Tommy is cool about this situation, unless Tariq has receipts and documented proof that is MORE than a mere donation... this is a total waste of time. Trust the courts to give you what you want if you must.