Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Sorry

Tammy sotomoisture don't get to tell everybody he doing a doc. take donations then just flip script not do it and give literally no explanation as to why it never came into fruition until getting called out on it. Then when he gets called out for it catches feelings and talks shyt. He said specifically , if you don't like what happened take me to court and sue me, tariq sued him

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Sorry

Tammy sotomoisture don't get to tell everybody he doing a doc. take donations then just flip script not do it and give literally no explanation as to why it never came into fruition until getting called out on it. Then when he gets called out for it catches feelings and talks shyt. He said specifically , if you don't like what happened take me to court and sue me, tariq sued him
:banderas:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
You know this nikka Tommy probably going to try to sue Tariq for slander or something just to get back at him :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I like Tariq...

but I don't support snitching in any way...

I hope The Mack didn't bytch up n snitch on Tommys hustle with his feminine style lip gloss applying ass, smh.... nikka need to focus on the issues at hand and quit beefing with that c00n tommy.
Yeah, but lets not act like Tariq is a one-track mind type of dude.

He can juggle all this at once.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I give u a 1000 bucks to help ur cause then u shyt on my work, talk shyt about me and try to rise to the next level off my name, threaten me with lawsuits then brag about how u got all these people to donate to your cause and that's why u got paper. Now im supposed to take an L cuz its beneath me? Fukkk that, a g is a g.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could careless if you do or don't support Tariq, but to keep it hunnid for y'all, that's a bytch as move on his part. So, basically Tommy Sotomayor got his Clay Davis on and played Tariq like he was Stringer Bell. Now this nikka want to take dude to People's Court on some dumb shyt. Be a fucckin' MAN and take that L and keep it moving. OR, handle it like a G and confront him head on and beat his ass with a BAT and keep ON beating his ass brutally UNTIL he gives you your money.

But going out like a bytch and trust the LEGAL SYSTEM to get your money back? You paying court fees and shyt just to HOPE the court will see it your way? Over a DONATION to which nine times out of ten could get thrown out? Some things NEED to be handled on a street level and Tommy surely isn't street himself, so getting some goons to whup him up a bit would of set him straight.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I could careless if you do or don't support Tariq, but to keep it hunnid for y'all, that's a bytch as move on his part. So, basically Tommy Sotomayor got his Clay Davis on and played Tariq like he was Stringer Bell. Now this nikka want to take dude to People's Court on some dumb shyt. Be a fucckin' MAN and take that L and keep it moving. OR, handle it like a G and confront him head on and beat his ass with a BAT and keep ON beating his ass brutally UNTIL he gives you your money.

But going out like a bytch and trust the LEGAL SYSTEM to get your money back? You paying court fees and shyt just to HOPE the court will see it your way? Over a DONATION to which nine times out of ten could get thrown out? Some things NEED to be handled on a street level and Tommy surely isn't street himself, so getting some goons to whup him up a bit would of set him straight.
what's be a man?

He can't speak with him face to face like a man............or simply go smack his bytch ass because tommy will sue and have him put in jail (like a female)

So he has to deal with him like a female, cuz YA BOY Tommy acts like the black females that he hates so much.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like Tariq...

but I don't support snitching in any way...

I hope The Mack didn't bytch up n snitch on Tommys hustle with his feminine style lip gloss applying ass, smh.... nikka need to focus on the issues at hand and quit beefing with that c00n tommy.

his hustle or his theft?

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
They used to be cool. It was a while ago but it was them two and a few other dudes chilling doing a show at one of their spots.

He know tommy's history, why associate with someone like him? He was supposedly all for supporting the sistas and the cause....But he parented up with Tommy :scustai:

You are who you hang with.