Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: confused negros...

You guys believe that people who support some of Tariq's initiatives and videos don't realize that Tariq is about his paper. :aicmon: lol, I think Tariq saying that he's about his paper and saying that he's not even trying to be a black leader................means exactly wtf he said it means.

And his support isn't from the coli or sites like it..........or any nikkas that just talk. There are people who actually do put in work (and dont diss every black person who speaks ^^^) that support Tariq. They fly him out for speaking engagements because he relates to some nikkas that others can't relate to. Plus sometimes he does really organizing type shytt too.

The people we really should worry about in our communities ^ are the types that use words like "pseudo- militants"........or say "so- called" every time a black person has a voice on any issue. Or use the word "like" to start sentences off. :rudy:

:heh: I laugh at nikkas that truely believe being conscious or pro black means............don't' get p*ssy or money, lol.

Ask these militants that tune into Tariq's podcasts and ustream every night is Tariq their leader.

I'm the problem now? Really? Using "pseudo-militant" and "so-called" is the problem? Okay, so people like Tariq and Umar Johnson profiting off the black struggle is not ?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ask these militants that tune into Tariq's podcasts and ustream every night is Tariq their leader.

I'm the problem now? Really? Using "pseudo-militant" and "so-called" is the problem? Okay, so people like Tariq and Umar Johnson profiting off the black struggle is not ?
i don't care what they are doing.

I don't fukk with Umar... or any afrocentrist... I don't fukk with the Christian leaders... but the ones that speak real shyt sometimes.... Bring awareness.

So that's why i tolerate them. Tariq I do fukk with because he's not on any religion, ideology, agenda, etc.... The nikka is just trying to make money. But he also is bring mass awareness to many issues.

there are people who stumble upon his stuff all the time.... who never even considered white supremacy. and the showing of HC opened the mind to random people who may not even normally discuss this shyt.

We have an issue watching a man make money who looks like us -- the hate is deep when cac and other make money off of us daily.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I agree I think he's more about the $$$ and the black conscience thing is caking right now. As far as using these dudes they willingly going so I can't be mad at him for that similar to getting his bread. I like him most of the time but I can see how some looking suspicious at dude.

I agree.

His viewers(mostly men) hold him to a high standard and listen to him like he a modern day prophet or something.

He's pay per view speaker. I don't like how he using black issues for his own gain and not use the proceedings to something for us.

I swear, whoever bought these $250 Mountain Gear, Birdman Lugs hybrid step boots, need to swallow a cup horse hiccups and get the spark knocked out of them.

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0%2C0s960x640.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk are you talking about clown? No need to be emotional cause where did I say they didn't or I care one way or another? This is a messageboard so we are just discussing things period. Also what you quoted was a question about that chick that he got into beef with over some money and saying that's a bad look. Forgot her name but if you not going to answer the question don't quote me then be wrong as fukk with what your implying that I'm saying. Y'all gotta stop that sucker shyt trying to shut up anybody that don't agree 100% with dude this ain't no fukking monolithic site.

"Like", I was mainly talking to the other guy. and i don't agree 100 w dude, but I'm not hating either.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Got damn both these nikkas are acting like bytches now. you'd this this shyt is a publicity stunt or something

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Pretty much this....Any cat would want their money back......But more than likely he's still not gonna get it back by taking him to court so why bother.....I would have told Tommy to not worry about the money and let's just meet up somewhere and fight.....If he didn't wanna do that, I would've told him the next time I see him I'm gonna whoop my money out of em......

Bruh, Tommy would play the battered woman victim role and sue Tariq if he beat his ass

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's pay per view speaker. I don't like how he using black issues for his own gain and not use the proceedings to something for us.

What handouts do you want him to give you out of his pocket that he could give to his kid or women n shyt ??:shaq2:

Speaking is this nikkas career... you expect him not to get paid, lol............I wish da fukk i would develop some software for some nikkas for free..... Even a janitor gets paid.... even the person who sucks shyt into his truck. gets paid....
but he can't get paid as a speaker..........and if you think hes a clown- the nikka can't get paid as a performer?

You don't like him. There is no such thing as a man being able to travel and speak on these issues and not be able to get paid. That literally makes zero sense. You'd rather all voices in the black community go completely silent...........if there is a chance to make a profit? You expect him to file bankruptcy to produce a video about black knowledge and not receive the value of his production?

I don't get it.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I felt Tariq was always about the $$$>the cause.

His stance on black issues and c00n train parodies arouse these pseudo-militants minds on the coli. Theyre not trying to see how he's using them through his so-called stance on black issues.

:snoop:
Can a person be about both?

He has to make a living some how.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What handouts do you want him to give you out of his pocket that he could give to his kid or women n shyt ??:shaq2:

Speaking is this nikkas career... you expect him not to get paid, lol............I wish da fukk i would develop some software for some nikkas for free..... Even a janitor gets paid.... even the person who sucks shyt into his truck. gets paid....
but he can't get paid as a speaker..........and if you think hes a clown- the nikka can't get paid as a performer?

You don't like him. There is no such thing as a man being able to travel and speak on these issues and not be able to get paid. That literally makes zero sense. You'd rather all voices in the black community go completely silent...........if there is a chance to make a profit? You expect him to file bankruptcy to produce a video about black knowledge and not receive the value of his production?

I don't get it.

He'll reply to you with some old cracy ass logic.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I felt Tariq was always about the $$$>the cause.

His stance on black issues and c00n train parodies arouse these pseudo-militants minds on the coli. Theyre not trying to see how he's using them through his so-called stance on black issues.

:snoop:
:camby: When you're at the bottom MONEY IS THE CAUSE! :camby: