Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
That clown didn't donate shyt. He's just gossiping like a fakkit. I actually donated $50 and i'm not even mad. Im sure Umar will use the money towards something fruitful. Overall, Umar is doing far more to help uplift black consciousness than the c00ns like @Poitier who are just looking to gossip and slander nikkas, all because the brother Umar speaks out against homosexuality.

For those fruits like LA Fisher and Potier i say:

That's my point breh. The people who actually put up money probably aint even tripping off the $25, 50 or 100 they gave. They look at it as a seed because they believe in the dude's overall message. Whether it's a school in VA or a community center in Boston...as long as it's serving the black community of that town.

But let these dudes tell it, people are mounting a revolution to get their money back. French Revolution a## n#ggas.

People who put up money tend not to worry about it. Funny how dudes who didn't spend one dollar are so concerned about money they didn't even give.

See how n#ggas be :mjlol:

But let's keep them going....I'm sure I'm going to read some Grade A N#gga Logic :ehh:

Peace

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, basically you're commenting on a man possibly stealing money that you, and others like you, didn't even put up? Money that you never even gave?
So, you personally put no money up and are not involved in this at all, but you're worried about those that have? That's very benevolent.

Do you know anyone who did give who is truly as concerned as you? You know, someone who actually has skin in the game.

Peace

I give two fuccks about ANY of this. But if I want to spit my two cents, you or anyone is not going to stop me from spitting my two cents. Again this is a DISCUSSION BOARD. What do you do in a discussion board? Have discussions with others on misc. topics. It seems to me that you're a dicckrider just because some of us questioning Dr. Umar's ethics. And I fukks with Dr. Umar heavily, but if people that personally took time and effort in investing in his cause and finding some things suspect, then they ARE in their right minds to question it. Homie that even brought this up didn't even FILE SUIT yet, he just want some answers and felt FREE to bring it up in this thread. So, my question is WHY ARE YOU feeling some kind of way because other people are putting their two cents about the situation? It is a discussion board.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
no, i didn't donate. it became painfully obvious he wasn't serious about his fundraising campaign. but that wont stop me from questioning what's he going to do with all the money donated. :whistle:

So, basically you speaking on money that isn't yours and making claim on what dude needs to do for the people who donated the money that isn't yours?

So, you basically speaking on his and other peoples' pockets?

Ok got it.

Peace

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
That's my point breh. The people who actually put up money probably aint even tripping off the $25, 50 or 100 they gave. They look at it as a seed because they believe in the dude's overall message. Whether it's a school in VA or a community center in Boston...as long as it's serving the black community of that town.

But let these dudes tell it, people are mounting a revolution to get their money back. French Revolution a## n#ggas.

People who put up money tend not to worry about it. Funny how dudes who didn't spend one dollar are so concerned about money they didn't even give.

See how n#ggas be :mjlol:

But let's keep them going....I'm sure I'm going to read some Grade A N#gga Logic :ehh:

Peace
So it went from a huge school with voodoo altars, pilot lessons and hunting lessons to but but but i wouldnt even care if it was just a community center in boston:mjlmao:
Black people are so easily conned out of their money. He put a fitted cap and dashiki on and has everyone of yall fooled :mjlmao:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to put this breh Potier on ignore...Something about him aint matching up with what he post.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I'm a Pan-Africanist so my concerns go beyond myself.

Lies. And how does donating money to a cause that would benefit others correlate to only being concerned with yourself?

Please explain. I've never come across such logic.

Multiple people who have donated have come to this board looking for answers AFTER Umar either blocked them or stopped picking up calls.

Ok, are YOU one of those people? Are you upset that Umar stopped letting you ring his phone to talk about what he had for lunch?

As soon as you get that dikk out your mouth.

You first :umad:

Peace

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it went from a huge school with voodoo altars, pilot lessons and hunting lessons to but but but i wouldnt even care if it was just a community center in boston:mjlmao:
Black people are so easily conned out of their money. He put a fitted cap and dashiki on and has everyone of yall fooled :mjlmao:[/QUOTE]

Im putting all these funny style people on ignore...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lies. And how does donating money to a cause that would benefit others correlate to only being concerned with yourself?

You just said that only those who donate can be concerned and you just butchered the meaning of correlate :dead:

Ok, are YOU one of those people? Are you upset that Umar stopped letting you ring his phone to talk about what he had for lunch?

It doesn't matter. They are Black.