Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
And i'm perfectly fine with that. It's unfortunate that you and other broke liberals have worked yourselves into a frothy lather of faux outrage over what grown men choose to do with their own money. But that's neither here nor there.
Cool. I mentor a couple of young black female college students with their biology coursework. Let me hold $50.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Reading through threads like this always reminds me of what I decided to do regarding my activism. I'm just gonna sit back and be the invisible hand that helps black people. Cause nikkas really seem like they want to go out their way to shyt on black people trying to do shyt.

To all the people critiquing tariq, umar Jason black who appears to be helping black people I hope you're also In your community working. Because if you know about those cats then you also know how dire our situation truly is in this country. Unfortunately every black organization I've fukked with is looking for black male leaders and can't anyone willing to pick up the mantel.

This is the problem. Why are we looking for leaders in this day and age??? We are entering the information age. The internet is becoming more and more omnipresent; and as a result we are becoming more and more individuals. We don't need leaders because we're all leaders technically with the internet.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
This is the problem. Why are we looking for leaders in this day and age??? We are entering the information age. The internet is becoming more and more omnipresent; and as a result we are becoming more and more individuals. We don't need leaders because we're all leaders technically with the internet.
Majority of us are still asleep and don't you agree that we should fund our own schools?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh, you took that one word and went on a tangent without even attempting to understand where I'm coming from. When I say leaders, I'm not referring to a national icon like X or king. I'm talking about someone who's willing to take on a leadership position at the local boys and girls club. Someone willing to take on a leaaderhsip position in any local organization.

That's the leadership that they need. Someone who actually gives a fukk and says yeah I'll give a Saturday a month to help our community.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Majority of us are still asleep and don't you agree that we should fund our own schools?

You're kinda off-topic in what I was saying. Anyways. Of course we SHOULD fund our own schools, BUT we SHOULD at least know where the money is going. And should know if progress is being made. You shouldn't just freely give your money out even if it seems like its for the right cause. It money doesnt grow on trees.

As for the information age. Again we wont need leaders, because we will become leaders ourselves if we obsessively search for the info. Information age= Information is freely exchanged and knowledge is easily accessed through our finger tips.

Us having discussions about black related stuff and posting valuable sources is already a form of us being individual leaders and indirectly helping our people imo. The forum Egyptsearch imo is the best example.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Breh, you took that one word and went on a tangent without even attempting to understand where I'm coming from. When I say leaders, I'm not referring to a national icon like X or king. I'm talking about someone who's willing to take on a leadership position at the local boys and girls club. Someone willing to take on a leaaderhsip position in any local organization.

That's the leadership that they need. Someone who actually gives a fukk and says yeah I'll give a Saturday a month to help our community.

Noted and agreed.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You're kinda off-topic in what I was saying. Anyways. Of course we SHOULD fund our own schools, BUT we SHOULD at least know where the money is going. And should know if progress is being made. You shouldn't just freely give your money out even if it seems like its for the right cause. It money doesnt grow on trees.

As for the information age. Again we wont need leaders, because we will become leaders ourselves if we obsessively search for the info. Information age= Information is freely exchanged and knowledge is easily accessed through our finger tips.

Us having discussions about black related stuff and posting valuable sources is already a form of us being individual leaders and indirectly helping our people imo. The forum Egyptsearch imo is the best example.
I was referring to the internet information part because the majority of blacks who use the internet still don't know the information.

And yes I agree with you, the problem is that many are not even starting the building blocks to fund our own school.

And Umar is one of the few that is preaching about that and trying to take action (if you thinking he's scamming or not).

He should not be the only one preaching about building and funding our own schools, every black area should fund their local school.

I agree with Tariq when he said we don't need no leaders, all we gotta to do is own our own stuff.

Put the problem is that a lot of blacks in great position to do so, are not thinking about that.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Since the majority of our people are asleep, what are you doing to wake them up? That was a question I asked myself not too long ago and it changed how I started dealing with those who are still sleeping?

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Who is this black authority dude? All I know is he wrote the "c00n roast" on tommy

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was referring to the internet information part because the majority of blacks who use the internet still don't know the information.

And yes I agree with you, the problem is that many are not even starting the building blocks to fund our own school.

And Umar is one of the few that is preaching about that and trying to take action (if you thinking he's scamming or not).

He should not be the only one preaching about building and funding our own schools, every black area should fund their local school.

I agree with Tariq when he said we don't need no leaders, all we gotta to do is own our own stuff.

Put the problem is that a lot of blacks in great position to do so, are not thinking about that.

Because they're not actively searching for it. I first found it and I was only in the 9th grade. Its so easy to find things with Google. You can easily run into a YouTuber spitting knowledge black economics like the BA. Or a site dealing with African genetics and debunking many Eurocentric myths like Egyptsearch. All you have to do is search. With the internet there is no longer an excuse. I'm only 20 years old and I self-taught myself on Black/African history through actively researching.
As for the rest of your post, I agree with Tariq that we should OWN stuff. Tariq is not the only one that has said that but also the BA and many others. And Dr Umr is not the only one preaching about funding black schools. Many have in the past and today.