Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
These nut jobs are insane.

I guess Black folks can't be outraged at the predatory lending that led up to 2008 and destroyed Black businesses and home owners unless they were 1 of the victims :dead:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dudes are upset that Umar ran a sloppy campaign and he's getting called out ? :wtf:
Why hasn't he admitted that the building was no longer up for auction :wtf:
Why have multiple people been complaining about his shady ways :wtf:

Its like people are blind followers. Its ridiculous. :smh:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I give two fuccks about ANY of this. But if I want to spit my two cents, you or anyone is not going to stop me from spitting my two cents. Again this is a DISCUSSION BOARD. What do you do in a discussion board? Have discussions with others on misc. topics. It seems to me that you're a dicckrider just because some of us questioning Dr. Umar's ethics. And I fukks with Dr. Umar heavily, but if people that personally took time and effort in investing in his cause and finding some things suspect, then they ARE in their right minds to question it. Homie that even brought this up didn't even FILE SUIT yet, he just want some answers and felt FREE to bring it up in this thread. So, my question is WHY ARE YOU feeling some kind of way because other people are putting their two cents about the situation? It is a discussion board.

Bro, I don't feel any type of way. I'm laughing at dudes commenting on money that they didn't spend. And then acting like they're truly concerned.

Instead of just calling it like it is....gossiping.

And like I said, I'm not a big Umar fan. Not for any other reason than I haven't got a chance to listen to many lectures. But from what I heard, he's thorough.

But I would say the same even if he wasn't thorough. I would question any and all dudes speaking on other peoples' money when they didn't even put money up themselves. That's some clown sh#t.

But keep speaking on peoples' pockets. :mjlol:

Peace

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So it went from a huge school with voodoo altars, pilot lessons and hunting lessons to but but but i wouldnt even care if it was just a community center in boston:mjlmao:
Black people are so easily conned out of their money. He put a fitted cap and dashiki on and has everyone of yall fooled :mjlmao:

Its because we act on emotions all the time and not logic.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
So it went from a huge school with voodoo altars, pilot lessons and hunting lessons to but but but i wouldnt even care if it was just a community center in boston:mjlmao:
Black people are so easily conned out of their money. He put a fitted cap and dashiki on and has everyone of yall fooled :mjlmao:

I'm not fooled. But yall still speaking on other peoples' money. Tell me where dudes don't get clowned for doing that.

Point me to the spot on the map where dudes can pocket watch and not get clowned? I'm just doing a public service. :yeshrug:

Peace

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Its like people are blind followers. Its ridiculous. :smh:
One thing Umar knows how to do is talk to black people. He's gifted in that. His business practices weren't adding up though. He should have started off small and opened up a program in philly or some shyt. He give people a month to raise 5 million :why:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'm not fooled. But yall still speaking on other peoples' money. Tell me where dudes don't get clowned for doing that.

Point me to the spot on the map where dudes can pocket watch and not get clowned? I'm just doing a public service. :yeshrug:

Peace
And this is why the black church has been robbing our people for years. Churches make millioans a year but won't put a dime back in the community. but but but that's pocket watching. :whoa:

Pastor Brown got a benz but half the boys in the church can't read :mjlmao:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
One thing Umar knows how to do is talk to black people. He's gifted in that. His business practices weren't adding up though. He should have started off small and opened up a program in philly or some shyt. He give people a month to raise 5 million :why:

I too noticed things were fishy. For instance IIRC he did NOT have an online donation. Again I am not sure but I remember him not having a online donation and that was the problem. Why in this day and age do you not have an online donation like kickstarter???

Why in the world is youtuber "Black Authority" who does not even have 10k subs able to raise money so quickly via internet for his goal and not Umar Johnson who is more known. Why didn't Umar start some type of online donation? Or advertise online via social media sites such as FB. I only kew about his donation from this site.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I too noticed things were fishy. For instance IIRC he did NOT have an online donation. Again I am not sure but I remember him not having a online donation and that was the problem. Why in this day and age do you not have an online donation like kickstarter???

Why in the world is youtuber "Black Authority" who does not even have 10k subs able to raise money so quickly via internet for his goal and not Umar Johnson who is more known. Why didn't Umar start some type of online donation? Or advertise online via social media sites such as FB. I only kew about his donation from this site.
I noticed this shyt too. That dude is getting all the money he needs to do whatever. Umar knew that if he used a kickstarter type site he'd have to deliver.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I noticed this shyt too. That dude is getting all the money he needs to do whatever. Umar knew that if he used a kickstarter type site he'd have to deliver.

That should be ENOUGH for people to question him. That's definietly enough for me.

BTW BA is almost DONE with his DOC and unlike Tommy and Umar he SHOWS clips of progress being made with his project. You can tell he is not conning because he already showed a clip interviewing Claude Anderson. Tommy did not show one clip of his project. Not even 30 seconds...