Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:mjlol: He bought a silk kufi with your $50 bruh.

And i'm perfectly fine with that. It's unfortunate that you and other broke liberals have worked yourselves into a frothy lather of faux outrage over what grown men choose to do with their own money. But that's neither here nor there.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: I almost have to :salute: Umar Johnson for running game on you dumb ass dudes who donated to his "school." :mjlol: Maybe now some of y'all would wake up.

I said the "The Prince of Pan-Africanism" was an obvious scam artist since way back, when I saw he was selling 30 minute phone consultations promising to improve your child's grades for $50 a pop on his 1997 geocities looking website and spitting smartdumb nikka garbage on youtube battle rap style.

Trust this guy with your money, brehs.

BqfUDSaIAAA9hnP.jpg

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:laff: :laff: :laff: I almost have to :salute: Umar Johnson for running game on you dumb ass dudes who donated to his "school." :mjlol: Maybe now some of y'all would wake up.

I said the "The Prince of Pan-Africanism" was an obvious scam artist since way back, when I saw he was selling 30 minute consultation promising to improve your child's grades for $50 a pop on his 1997 geocities looking website and spitting smartdumb nikka garbage on youtube battle rap style.

BqfUDSaIAAA9hnP.jpg
4622173.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I said the "The Prince of Pan-Africanism" was an obvious scam artist since way back, when I saw he was selling 30 minute consultation promising to improve your child's grades for $50 a pop on his 1997 geocities looking website and spitting smartdumb nikka garbage on youtube battle rap style.

BqfUDSaIAAA9hnP.jpg
why are you so apt to shyt on one dude?

I never fukked with Umar like that.

And?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
why are you so apt to shyt on one dude?

I never fukked with Umar like that.

And?
For the same reason I shyt on Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, or Alex Jones, or Peter Popoff with the magic prayer cloth, or Creflo Dollar, or Malachi Z. York or anyone else slinging :duck: with their hand out.

Why do you defend charlatans who fill peoples' heads with propaganda and nonsense for money so vehemently would be a better question.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For the same reason I shyt on Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, or Alex Jones, or Peter Popoff with the magic prayer cloth, or Creflo Dollar, or Malachi Z. York or anyone else slinging :duck: with their hand out.

Why do you defend charlatans who fill peoples' heads with propaganda and nonsense for money so vehemently would be a better question.
you seem to lack the nuance.

Comparing and trying to slander Tariq and link him with Umar.

We see through you.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
if you want to tell if any of these 'voices of the black community' are legit in their uplifting of the community, look at the proteges that they brought up with them. A lot of these voices are 'lone wolves', aka they are the only successful one in their circle... Many of them are great hustlers, aka they can talk you into giving them cash as a form of 'black empowerment' and 'group economics'.

"Hey yall, we need to work together as a group. Black folks are the only ones who don't work together... so go buy my movie. Go fund my kickstart. Go put some money in my pocket." But how often is everything 'one way'? Who have they brought up with them if it's all about group economics? The point of group economics is for everyone to come up together, not have one guy who is at the top while everyone else is still starving.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
you seem to lack the nuance.

Comparing and trying to slander Tariq and link him with Umar.

We see through you.
My criticisms of them are pretty much the same and they do a similar thing. And they're worshipped in TLR. They're already linked.

"We?" Who is we? :heh: Stop dikkriding the TLR "in crowd" so much bruh. That's the only reason you jock those two buffoons anyway. Because people hated you when you were on your angry atheist shyt, now you want to be accepted.

Is it oochie wally wally or is it #inherently nikka?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
if you want to tell if any of these 'voices of the black community' are legit in their uplifting of the community, look at the proteges that they brought up with them. A lot of these voices are 'lone wolves', aka they are the only successful one in their circle... Many of them are great hustlers, aka they can talk you into giving them cash as a form of 'black empowerment' and 'group economics'.

"Hey yall, we need to work together as a group. Black folks are the only ones who don't work together... so go buy my movie. Go fund my kickstart. Go put some money in my pocket." But how often is everything 'one way'? Who have they brought up with them if it's all about group economics? The point of group economics is for everyone to come up together, not have one guy who is at the top while everyone else is still starving.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My criticisms of them are pretty much the same and they do a similar thing. And they're worshipped in TLR. They're already linked.

"We?" Who is we? :heh: Stop dikkriding the TLR "in crowd" so much bruh. That's the only reason you jock those two buffoons anyway. Because people hated you when you were on your angry atheist shyt, now you want to be accepted.

Is it oochie wally wally or is it #inherently nikka?
What?

You're taking this shyt WAY too seriously.

You came in here trying to shyt on Tariq and that clearly was failing now the topic is Umar and you're proclaiming a victory

Take that bitter hoe shyt elsewhere. :camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Reading through threads like this always reminds me of what I decided to do regarding my activism. I'm just gonna sit back and be the invisible hand that helps black people. Cause nikkas really seem like they want to go out their way to shyt on black people trying to do shyt.

To all the people critiquing tariq, umar Jason black who appears to be helping black people I hope you're also In your community working. Because if you know about those cats then you also know how dire our situation truly is in this country. Unfortunately every black organization I've fukked with is looking for black male leaders and can't anyone willing to pick up the mantel.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I am an Umar FAN, and in his situation.. it is a known FACT he wasn't unable to come up with enough to get the school, which is partially why he took the principal job. And that's the point... people want to see RECEIPTS as to where Umar is holding their money that was supposedly invested for the school and what would now happen with that money since it's not going to the school.
He did say his second option was Detroit and Chicago because they have a lot of abandon buildings.
I too noticed things were fishy. For instance IIRC he did NOT have an online donation. Again I am not sure but I remember him not having a online donation and that was the problem. Why in this day and age do you not have an online donation like kickstarter???

Why in the world is youtuber "Black Authority" who does not even have 10k subs able to raise money so quickly via internet for his goal and not Umar Johnson who is more known. Why didn't Umar start some type of online donation? Or advertise online via social media sites such as FB. I only kew about his donation from this site.
He's using Pay Pal.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

IDK breh. A lot of our greatest Ieaders didn't have a protege and that doesn't take away from their legacy. The reason I give tariq his props is because he actually produced something that has woken a lot of black people up. When I was in ferguson a lot of them hood niggss knew about and loved hidden colors. Heard nikkas mention it on two different stations in 2 different states.

Hidden Colors 1-3 already solidifies Tariq to me. Which is why I always donate to his movies and I'm gonna donate to the #Recall4Mike campaign soon as he has a fundraiser.

I donated to Umar because I believe in his vision. I don't consider him to be deceptive so as far I'm concerned he's still on track to eventually purchasing a school.