Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People say many things, especially black people......black people love to gossip. Black people have a "expose that n#gga" fetish.

But until I see receipts, n#ggas are just talking.

Peace
shouldn't we be the ones asking for receipts? i mean, he is the one claiming that he wants to seriously build a school

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note, I'm not an Umar stan or even someone who listens to his speeches alot. But until there's receipts on Umar, all I see is gossip :yeshrug:

Blacks have a tendency to be real froggy about their money when it's being invested by a black person or for a black cause. Even these "conscious" n#ggas who are just as n#ggerish as any with their excuses to break bread. So, if the Empire State Building isn't built in one week and dudes can walk inside by this Sunday, then blacks start thinking their money was spent on rims, weave and lap dances.

Not saying he didn't do anything. But until it's proven that he did something, dudes need to stop gossiping.

Peace

I am an Umar FAN, and in his situation.. it is a known FACT he wasn't unable to come up with enough to get the school, which is partially why he took the principal job. And that's the point... people want to see RECEIPTS as to where Umar is holding their money that was supposedly invested for the school and what would now happen with that money since it's not going to the school.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
shouldn't we be the ones asking for receipts? i mean, he is the one claiming that he wants to seriously build a school

The people who actually donated should be in that position to ask if they feel the need to. Otherwise, I don't understand people who didn't break any bread worried about something that they didn't even care enough about to financially support.

Are you, and/or anyone else whose bringing this dude up, donors to this proposed school?

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I am an Umar FAN, and in his situation.. it is a known FACT he wasn't unable to come up with enough to get the school, which is partially why he took the principal job. And that's the point... people want to see RECEIPTS as to where Umar is holding their money that was supposedly invested for the school and what would now happen with that money since it's not going to the school.

Are you one of those people?

Peace

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
People say many things, especially black people......black people love to gossip. Black people have a "expose that n#gga" fetish.

But until I see receipts, n#ggas are just talking.

Peace
This is the exact kind of dumb logic that gets nikkas like you scammed.
SLfO0hx.png

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you one of those people?

Peace

I'm not of any of those folks... but there's someone who HAS invested to Dr. Umar which was why his name was even brought up. Also, wouldn't YOU want to give heads up on what a nikka true colors are by someone who actually DEALT with the brother? Lastly, this is a DISCUSSION BOARD so everyone is entitled to post their opinions, yourself included.

It's just foolish to blindly donate money and say "until he shows the receipts" we should just TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people who actually donated should be in that position to ask if they feel the need to. Otherwise, I don't understand people who didn't break any bread worried about something that they didn't even care enough about to financially support.

Are you, and/or anyone else whose bringing this dude up, donors to this proposed school?

Peace
no, i didn't donate. it became painfully obvious he wasn't serious about his fundraising campaign. but that wont stop me from questioning what's he going to do with all the money donated. :whistle:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
This is the exact kind of dumb logic that gets nikkas like you scammed.

Breh, did you donate money to Umar's proposed school? Or are you just gossiping?

If so, then you can take it up with him and confirm if you were scammed.

If not, take your bullsh#t, walk ten steps forward, turn left and miss me.

Peace

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh, did you donate money to Umar's proposed school? Or are you just gossiping?

I'm a Pan-Africanist so my concerns go beyond myself.

Multiple people who have donated have come to this board looking for answers AFTER Umar either blocked them or stopped picking up calls.

As soon as you get that dikk out your mouth.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Peace

That clown didn't donate shyt. He's just gossiping like a fakkit. I actually donated $50 and i'm not even mad. Im sure Umar will use the money towards something fruitful. Overall, Umar is doing far more to help uplift black consciousness than the c00ns like @Poitier who are just looking to gossip and slander nikkas, all because the brother Umar speaks out against homosexuality.

For those fruits like LA Fisher and Potier i say:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I'm not of any of those folks... but there's someone who HAS invested to Dr. Umar which was why his name was even brought up. Also, wouldn't YOU want to give heads up on what a nikka true colors are by someone who actually DEALT with the brother? Lastly, this is a DISCUSSION BOARD so everyone is entitled to post their opinions, yourself included.

It's just foolish to blindly donate money and say "until he shows the receipts" we should just TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT.

So, basically you're commenting on a man possibly stealing money that you, and others like you, didn't even put up? Money that you never even gave?

So, you personally put no money up and are not involved in this at all, but you're worried about those that have? That's very benevolent.

Do you know anyone who did give who is truly as concerned as you? You know, someone who actually has skin in the game.

Peace

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Im sure Umar will use the money towards something fruitful. Overall, Umar is doing far more to help uplift black consciousness than the c00ns like @Poitier who are just looking to gossip and slander nikkas, all because the brother Umar speaks out against homosexuality.

This reads like a faq love letter to Jermaine Shoemake :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: