Tommy Davidson Says Jamie Foxx Hasn’t Spoken to Him Since He Described Foxx as a Bully In New Book

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i think Tommy is upset his career never panned out.

tommy is talented but never did much more than In Living Color. David Allen Grier is another talented dude who imo didnt reach the peak his talent could yield but I never seen him bitter or talk bad about anyone

DAG has actually done and accomplished a lot post In Living Color. He’s probably done more than anyone in the cast besides Jamie Foxx, Jim Carrey , and the Wayans. He’s been the lead in two television series (one he created) and a co-lead in three. He’s got a Tony Award. Dude STAYS working pretty prolifically

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DAG has actually done and accomplished a lot post In Living Color. He’s probably done more than anyone in the cast besides Jamie Foxx, Jim Carrey , and the Wayans. He’s been the lead in two television series (one he created) and a co-lead in three. He’s got a Tony Award. Dude STAYS working pretty prolifically

Also he is classical trained actor too.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Its a shame too b/c Doug is funny to this day. Dude was the entertainment on a cruise i was on, and homie had the crowd crying.
Did this really happen? I'm just asking because the lies are really starting to pile up on here from both sides. :francis:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy Davidson might be a bytch on the low

nikka was upset with Martin about some shyt from the Varnell Hill episode

dawg was never really that funny if we being real

I disagree

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Seen Tommy on one of them Shaq dvds. nikka easily had the worst set. Every Jamie standup I've seen was way funnier.
Yeah that shyt was terrible

I can’t believe so many people in this thread think he was funny

dude was always a clown who had to do over the top goofy shyt to get laughs

he literally never said anything funny

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I wouldn't say that at all.

I just hear he derailed his career with substance abuse. He could've been a bigger star in the 90s

I mean outside of Booty Call, Sammy Davis Jr impersonations and a few ILC skits what’s notable about dawg?

Somebody told me check his first standup which I will…. But I doubt it doubt it compares to I Might Need Security or the Foxxhole joint

let’s be clear Jamie is more than just a comedian. Jamie was spending his time after the show singing and playing piano for the audience that paid to see him. Something most comedians can’t offer

Like I said not like I said Tommy wasn’t funny at all…. But if we comparing him to his peers (Jamie, David, Jim Carrey), he doesn’t really compare. It could be due to substance abuse but that ain’t my fault or anybody else’s.

Next you nikkas gon say Ricky Bell could’ve been the next Mike Jackson if he wasn’t on heroine

:francis: