Tommy Davidson Says Jamie Foxx Hasn’t Spoken to Him Since He Described Foxx as a Bully In New Book

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jamie was bullying him and treating him like a bytch, why would he want to communicate with him?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Jaimie tried to bully LL…..or got reverse done to him and got mad about it….. it’s just criticism from someone who dealt with him. Jaimie know he ain’t lyin…so he should keep it a buck, no need not to talk to ya homie anymore tho…imo. Must be true :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One, doesn’t sound like they were close before the book so just how often were y’all even talking then? Two, why tf would he be all up in your messages after? Three, who cares? Four, why did I just waste four mins reading this and replying :sadcam:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You Coli nikkas are so strange:gucci:

You are out yo goddam mind if you think Tommy Davidson wasn’t funny are you on medication?
I NEVER found him funny after his work on ILC, like truly as a 10/13/22/every age year old, bruh’s acting and brand of comedy never resonated with me

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Where do y’all see Tommy whining? Or that he is/was expecting Jamie to reach out?

He was asked a question and he answered it.

Been here for twenty years and the comprehension only gets worser w time.

its like folks just want to twist things to their liking and run w it.

tommy davidson as MJ was a fukkin gold standard. Especially the Home Alone sketches. Thats that kind of tv that molds your character as a youths.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Did brehs only skim the post? He isn't complaining nor did he shyt on Jamie Foxx. He is just detailing the situation when asked. He basically said that Jamie Foxx has 0 issue with getting others out the way to put himself in the limelight. He was getting punked by Jamie Foxx constantly. He's probably not surprised that Jamie Foxx doesn't mess with him anymore considering it sounds like Jamie never really did in the first place.

This isn't even unique to Jamie Foxx by any means. Hollywood ppl are just cutthroat:hubie:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You Coli nikkas are so strange:gucci:

You are out yo goddam mind if you think Tommy Davidson wasn’t funny are you on medication?

I guarantee you somebody gonna say David Alan Grier ain't that funny next

watch

some crazy fukkin takes goin on …if tommy wasn’t funny how was ILC a classic…everyone gotta be top notch to reach iconic height….Tommy was a STANDOUT on that show…. Got a classic comedy standup special too…..time is a muthafukka cuz cats memories get groggy as fukk