Tommy Davidson Says Jamie Foxx Hasn’t Spoken to Him Since He Described Foxx as a Bully In New Book

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Tommy's description of Jamie seems in line with what we've seen publicly.
The way he talks about other Black celebs on Foxxhole, tryna son Kev, heckling Doug Williams and ruining an opportunity that could have leveled him up.
Jamie tried to test LL and got his shyt rocked.

Daps
Tommy's description of Jamie seems in line with what we've seen publicly.
The way he talks about other Black celebs on Foxxhole, tryna son Kev, heckling Doug Williams and ruining an opportunity that could have leveled him up.
Jamie tried to test LL and got his shyt rocked.

Bingo.

Always respected Jamie's hustle. One of his high school assistant football coaches was my history teacher back in the day. Said Eric Bishop was a hard worker and smart kid.

He still goes too far with people and is lucky no one has REALLY come for him except for LL.

Think he knows who to fukk with and who not to go at.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Being a toxic male was an accepted part of the culture back then :manny:

People simply weren’t vocal about boundaries like they are today.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo.

Always respected Jamie's hustle. One of his high school assistant football coaches was my history teacher back in the day. Said Eric Bishop was a hard worker and smart kid.

He still goes too far with people and is lucky no one has REALLY come for him except for LL.

Think he knows who to fukk with and who not to go at.

There was that riff between The Foxxhole and Howard Stern. Howard Stern was making threats about Jamie’s lifestyle and try to expose him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some crazy fukkin takes goin on …if tommy wasn’t funny how was ILC a classic…everyone gotta be top notch to reach iconic height….Tommy was a STANDOUT on that show…. Got a classic comedy standup special too…..time is a muthafukka cuz cats memories get groggy as fukk

Tommy was the standout of the show but the only ones who blew up because the show was Jim Carey and Jamie Foxx

you live in a fantasy world, Tommy Davidson always been corny, that's why never blew up or have his own show

He was hating on Martin because he had his own show, the man doesn't have one classic under his belt, Jamie Foxx sold that booty call movie nobody watched that shyt for Tommy Davidson

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jamie was bullying him and treating him like a bytch, why would he want to communicate with him?

These nikkaz are losers and conform and take up for other losers

Tommy Davidson is a loser so they want to back him to disparage somebody who is a winner

I mean Tommy Davidson had no problem co starring with jamie fox after the incident, he never brought up any of this shyt before, I mean Jamie Foxx isn't even known has a comedian anymore just an actor, he transcended comedy

Tommy was also hating on Martin in interview, he a bitter ass c00n, because his career wasn't shyt, but he wasn't that good, he was on before Chris Rock in strictly business, Chris Rock first movie role was in I'm Gone get you sucka and he had like 3 lines, then he was a crack head pookie, then the mailroom worker in boomerang, and he still came surpassed Tommy Davidson

the guy is bitter

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No.

Jamie is not great as a stand up. Illin’ In Philly is better than any Jamie stand-up.

Nahhhh, I used to have that on tape, it's funny but I can't agree with it being better than either of those.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Tommy was the standout of the show but the only ones who blew up because the show was Jim Carey and Jamie Foxx

you live in a fantasy world, Tommy Davidson always been corny, that's why never blew up or have his own show

He was hating on Martin because he had his own show, the man doesn't have one classic under his belt, Jamie Foxx sold that booty call movie nobody watched that shyt for Tommy Davidson

I'd argue that Strictly Business is a classic though, very underrated at worst.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

I’m not here to talk about him hating on Martin or not or whether or not studio execs liked him enough (or if he sucked d enough:dame:) to give him a lead role in a feature film…but you sayin no one watched bootycall for Tommy Davidson basically tells me you don’t know shyt :mjlol:…..and why do you think Martin had him as a guest on his show in the FIRST place, what cuz he was corny:hhh:, Martin could have worked with ANYONE then:yeshrug:….. Tommy Davidson does Sammy Davis junior better than Sammy Davis junior, can become Stevie wonder on demand, and he real nikka funny, not just funny but real nikka funny…….

time changes all things…but I don’t forget what was….David Alan Grier doesn’t have the career Jamie and Jim has, but does that make him corny or not funny, fukk no :stopitslime:

Tommy didn’t sell out arenas being corny my nikka. You feel he not funny, I can’t change that, comedy is subjective…..but the nikka is a star and there’s a reason, stop the cap

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Nicca nobody watched Booty Call for no Jamie Foxx either, we watched that see how much of Vivica and Tamala Jones’ booty we was gonna see. Lol