Tommy Davidson Says Jamie Foxx Hasn’t Spoken to Him Since He Described Foxx as a Bully In New Book

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jamie does seem like he could be an egotistical annoying nikka that won't stop until you make him. Him trying to clown young Kevin Hart on his show until he got sonned into submission was hilarious.

Tommy was the funnier one on those bouncer/security guard sketches they always did together on In Living Color too

That was the GOAT Foxxhole episode. Kevin obliterated dem nikkaz. Gained a lot of respect for him after that. Had Jamie, Speedy, and Johnny Mack speechless :laff:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It’s a shame Tommy Davidson didnt reach the heights Jamie Fox did. He was way funnier.

We still talking about Varnell Hill to this day

Get all the way the fukk outta here :laff:

Let's be clear: I love and respect Tommy Davidson as a comedian

I also completely believe him about Jamie's behavior, look at how he was getting at nikkas on Foxxhole radio, at the roast ect. If he was willing to swing on LL I can easily see him trying to bully lil Tommy Davidson, especially if it's getting him laughs. And once that shyt slides people like that continue to push boundaries.

BUT

Straight from the foxxhole, I might need security alone outweight Tommy's comedic talent and that's before we get to the show and his movie roles and characters on ILC.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
AnyHappygoluckyBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif
:russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The comments in here sound stupid as fukk:mjlol:

They asked him about if he heard from dude

He didn't just bring shyt up :dead::mjlol:

And multiple mafukkas have spoken about how bytch made Jamie Foxx is with his zesty ass:mjlol:

But cause yall like his comedy yall mad:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jamie Foxx became a star but I never found him that funny.

Even among black comedians he wouldn’t even break my top 10 favorites of the 1990s.

The funniest thing he ever did was that roast when Doug Williams was doing his bit. And if we are being honest, that was kind of a scumbag move.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Jamie Foxx became a star but I never found him that funny.

Even among black comedians he wouldn’t even break my top 10 favorites of the 1990s.

The funniest thing he ever did was that roast when Doug Williams was doing his bit. And if we are being honest, that was kind of a scumbag move.

Foxx is 80% charisma and 20% funny.

And that's not a diss, he harnesses his charisma probably better than anybody I've ever seen outside of Will Smith.

Then under all of that is his actual talent, because he's a really really good actor.