Tommy Davidson Says Jamie Foxx Hasn’t Spoken to Him Since He Described Foxx as a Bully In New Book

Daps
Jamie does seem like he could be an egotistical annoying nikka that won't stop until you make him. Him trying to clown young Kevin Hart on his show until he got sonned into submission was hilarious.

Tommy was the funnier one on those bouncer/security guard sketches they always did together on In Living Color too

Didn't Jamie get his azz whooped by LL Cool J on the set of Any Given Sunday?

Jamie is super talented but he strikes me as the kind of nikka that gets on something and won't let it go. LL is chill as fukk so I can only imagine what it would take to set him off.

Daps
Jamie Foxx became a star but I never found him that funny.

Even among black comedians he wouldn’t even break my top 10 favorites of the 1990s.

The funniest thing he ever did was that roast when Doug Williams was doing his bit. And if we are being honest, that was kind of a scumbag move.

Yeah Jamie is (IMO) more talented as an actor, singer and storyteller than a pure stand up comedian. He's OK but dude figured comedy was the easiest way for a breh to break into Hollywood...and he was right. He used his weakest skill and still got famous off it...which is serious stunting.

Let's not forget how Tom Cruise gave him that big movie cosign and then dude ended up getting with Katie Holmes. Jamie always been "that nikka". Never heard anyone mention him among the comedic greats.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
David Alan Grier so underrated. I need somebidy to cast him in a dramatic role and watch how he kills that shyt :wow:

He was reminding people of his versatility on Carmichael show :wow:
DAG is a classically trained actor. In Living Color kind of just happened, but he was on the drama track before that.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
DAG is a classically trained actor. In Living Color kind of just happened, but he was on the drama track before that.

this the best time for him to flourish, there are so many shows and roles available now that can allow somebody like him to put on a clinic :wow:. he gotta get one and show out

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The “Between Brothers” star also claimed that while filming the 1997 film “Booty Call,” Foxx “was determined to steal every scene he could.”

Bro just sounds motivated about his craft :russ:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Foxx rose to be one of the gatekeepers. And he does seem a bit bullyesque despite being a funnyman. Just based off his radio show and how he move in the music industry I get bully vibes from him.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Straight from the foxxhole, I might need security alone outweight Tommy's comedic talent and that's before we get to the show and his movie roles and characters on ILC.

No.

Jamie is not great as a stand up. Illin’ In Philly is better than any Jamie stand-up.