Tommy Davidson Says Jamie Foxx Hasn’t Spoken to Him Since He Described Foxx as a Bully In New Book

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
David Alan Grier so underrated. I need somebidy to cast him in a dramatic role and watch how he kills that shyt :wow:

He was reminding people of his versatility on Carmichael show :wow:

Caught my ass tottally off guard.

I think he was origonally supposed to play Bubba in Forest Gump too lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its a shame too b/c Doug is funny to this day. Dude was the entertainment on a cruise i was on, and homie had the crowd crying. I recognized him from the Shaq roast and dapped him up. He could have had a real career if he didnt get merked on stage like that

Doug always been funny. I remember him from Showtime At The Apollo and Comic View.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Tommy sounds like a bytch but I can believe jamie being a bully.
:ehh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That was actually Dave Chappelle lmao

Him and Chappelle both turned it down lol

I think they talked about it more in depth on the movies that made us (netflix) as to why he didn't take it.

John Travolta and Chevy Chase both turned down Forrest...that movie could have went all the way left :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Him and Chappelle both turned it down lol

I think they talked about it more in depth on the movies that made us (netflix) as to why he didn't take it.

John Travolta and Chevy Chase both turned down Forrest...that movie could have went all the way left :mjlol:

I’m glad they turned it down. Bubba was a terrible character that didn’t age well at ALL. Happy both Dave and David had the foresight not go for the okie doke

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tommy Davidson might be a bytch on the low

nikka was upset with Martin about some shyt from the Varnell Hill episode

dawg was never really that funny if we being real

i think Tommy is upset his career never panned out.

tommy is talented but never did much more than In Living Color. David Allen Grier is another talented dude who imo didnt reach the peak his talent could yield but I never seen him bitter or talk bad about anyone

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
I remember watching ILC and Between Brothers as a kid. I thought Tommy was going to be a star, but I didn't know about his issues with drugs back then. I liked Foxx too, but thought that Tommy was funnier. I need to rewatch his Philly standup today. It's fukked up that there were so many comedians from that show that didn't become more successful. I try to support all black shows because national tv opportunities are limited.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog...if you never seen straight from the Foxxhole :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He got two stand up classics that nobody talks enough about. He's underrated af as a comic.

Yea , I seen it, but I just always liked I might need security better. The Africa and Bill Clinton parts were just :laff::laff::laff:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Seen Tommy on one of them Shaq dvds. nikka easily had the worst set. Every Jamie standup I've seen was way funnier.