Tommy Davidson Says Jamie Foxx Hasn’t Spoken to Him Since He Described Foxx as a Bully In New Book

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Tommy was funnier than Jamie on in living color. I'm old enough to definitely remember that. His ability to impersonate ppl was almost uncanny.

For a legend like MJ to call you hilarious for insulting him, you gotta give credit where it's due.

Jamie was up and coming and wanted Tommy's spotlight but Tommy's was mad humble and did Hudlins blassic Strictly Business, was on episodes of Martin and was just an overall talented cool cat. The drugs did mess him up and put a glass ceiling to his career but the brother could've been much more....like a top comedy GOAT. Foxx is not there on the comedy level although he's a top talent overall.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Kinda fukked up bringing up some old shyt you have a problem with, when the two them worked together after the said incident took place. If he had problem with him since in living color, Why didn't he address this with Jamie when they were filming booty call? Probably was all buddy buddy during the movie, then comes out years later saying he has a problem.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kinda fukked up bringing up some old shyt you have a problem with, when the two them worked together after the said incident took place. If he had problem with him since in living color, Why didn't he address this with Jamie when they were filming booty call? Probably was all buddy buddy during the movie, then comes out years later saying he has a problem.
If he was gettibg bullied as a grown man what makes you think he would confront him :russ:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I get Jamie Fox’s stance now. Once I hear how you feel about me, I don’t f**k with you. It’s worse when said people be in your face like it’s all love.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
"Probably"

They "probably" didn't get along on the set.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Jamie does seem like he could be an egotistical annoying nikka that won't stop until you make him. Him trying to clown young Kevin Hart on his show until he got sonned into submission was hilarious.

Tommy was the funnier one on those bouncer/security guard sketches they always did together on In Living Color too
You got that clip? :mjlol: