[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Amazing how none of that are in the sony/playstation troll threads and always include sony. Where in here you are deliberately on some “sony stans” shyt :camby:

Until i see you address meach, titan, court, or be in those threads the way you be in ours im not buying what you’re selling, like the xbox
I couldn't care less how you feel about what I've said.

You're the one that's in here catching feelings and getting upset that I responded to the rumors like the ones you post nearly every day in this bytch :mjlol:

You and @Fatboi1 are proving my point without realizing it as you keep bringing up these goofy stan war shyt when I've already mentioned more than once I couldn't care less about any of it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't care less how you feel about what I've said.

You're the one that's in here catching feelings and getting upset that I responded to the rumors like the ones you post nearly every day in this bytch :mjlol:

You and @Fatboi1 are proving my point without realizing it as you keep bringing up these goofy stan war shyt when I've already mentioned more than once I couldn't care less about any of it.
nikka, you were the FIRST one in here bringing up shyt about "stans" before anyone else. FOH

Because the disk drive should be included with the console, but Sony knows that stans are going to support the company and their practices anyways.

There’s no reason why it shouldn’t be included other than money especially if they increase the price of the console even without it.

They’ll continue stripping things away things that have always came with the console in the name of money.

I think you’re getting confused about why we’re saying what we’re saying.

Before that post, wasn't nobody talking about "stans" or stan shyt until you just had to blurt out that "stans" are going to defend something speculative. Like I said, you are a STAN. Embrace it.

Sound like a duck, quack like a duck. You're a @Gizmo_Duck .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka, you were the FIRST one in here bringing up shyt about "stans" before anyone else. FOH

Before that post, wasn't nobody talking about "stans" or stan shyt until you just had to blurt out that "stans" are going to defend something speculative. Like I said, you are a STAN. Embrace it.
If I was an Xbox stan, then I’ve have a console and defend all these practices that gamers allow.

You must be stan yourself with you jumping in to defend @Gizmo_Duck and getting upset over my comments.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was an Xbox stan, then I’ve have a console and defend all these practices that gamers allow.

You must be stan yourself with you jumping in to defend @Gizmo_Duck and getting upset over my comments.
Gay23 doesn't have an Xbox yet is always defending Microsoft and Xbox. That's like a cac saying I'm not a racist because I know a black person.

I just notice your selective outrage about "stannery" in threads when Sony stans are clowning Xbox but as soon as Meach and Titan are clowning and saying shyt that 9/10 is completely false, you're never there to critique them.

and yes, I am definitely a Sony Stan. :blessed:

MPKTf.gif
'

*boots up Steam*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Sound like a duck, quack like a duck. You're a @Gizmo_Duck .

This nikka is the voiceofstupidity :mjlol:

Literally came in here on some “stan this stan that” and now trying to say he’s above it :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:mjlol: Gay23 doesn't have an Xbox yet is always defending Microsoft and Xbox. That's like a cac saying I'm not a racist because I know a black person.

I just notice your selective outrage about "stannery" in threads when Sony stans are clowning Xbox but as soon as Meach and Titan are clowning and saying shyt that 9/10 is completely false, you're never there to critique them.

and yes, I am definitely a Sony Stan. :blessed:

MPKTf.gif
'

*boots up Steam*
So now we’re comparing video game to racism huh.

I see why you have that Hall of Shame badge.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is the voiceofstupidity :mjlol:
Sony stan: Sony needs to drop a good showcase. ND sucks for cancelling factions. Why do they close servers early for their old games? They need to drop disc BC for some PS1/PS2 games.

Aggy Undercover Xbox stan: You sony stans are always defending Sony.

Aggy Xbox stan: *Silence in 4th "Sony paid China to remove Wukong from Xbox-thread"*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now we’re comparing video game to racism huh.

I see why you have that Hall of Shame badge.
You're honestly stupid if you don't get the analogy.

Just shut up and go do something else if you don't want someone to call out your bytchassness in threads when you quiet about Xbot troll threads. Stay barking about "Stans" but never to @MeachTheMonster ,@The Mad Titan or High blood Pressure.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Just shut up and go do something else if you don't want someone to call out your bytchassness in threads when you quiet about Xbot troll threads. Stay barking about "Stans" but never to @MeachTheMonster ,@The Mad Titan or High blood Pressure.
And peep how he daps them up in every thread also :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

You and @Gizmo_Duck are still in here getting upset and emotional I see. Tag teaming together while continuously proving my point

Notice how you two are the only people that have gotten emotional and upset over my comments.

That speaks volumes :unimpressed:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people are buying digital nowadays. They see the trends/numbers and it ain't close. Even buying games now at retail stores, they don't give you the disc. You get a damn code to download. shyt is goofy. A case with a code inside. :martin:

I'm giving my sons my OG PS5 when the Pro drops and I haven't bought a disc game in years since I do digital to gameshare between me and my sons.

If the goal is to keep the price low to push more units, then this is what will be done. :yeshrug:
Yeah but I'm just annoyed because I have some physical games from this gen and last gen (RE4R, TLOU2, GOT, RDR2, Cyberpunk, etc.) which will automatically become useless if I don't pay the extra $80 for that disc drive.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah but I'm just annoyed because I have some physical games from this gen and last gen (RE4R, TLOU2, GOT, RDR2, Cyberpunk, etc.) which will automatically become useless if I don't pay the extra $80 for that disc drive.

No doubt. I get it.

I doubt they do multiple skus, but I would rather have the drive for the sku that is final.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and @Gizmo_Duck are still in here getting upset and emotional I see. Tag teaming together while continuously proving my point

Notice how you two are the only people that have gotten emotional and upset over my comments.

That speaks volumes :unimpressed:
Nah, we just calling out the hypocrisy. Please, show me a thread/post of you arguing and calling out @MeachTheMonster, Titan, High Blood Pressure, Gay23 or any other Xbot in their threads that have been shytting all over the forum all year/past year long directly.

I've argued with Gizmo before many times on certain topics here so it ain't tag teaming, it's just obvious bias here we see coming from you. If you're TRULY unbiased, the same vitriol you're dishing out would be plenty against Titan or Meach. You can't possibly tell me you somehow don't see it and that they're making objective, non stan threads.