[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now we in a Sony thread talking about who's black and who's not black? :mjlol:

What's next, hairline pictures and diaspora wars in the name of Sony? :ohlawd:

:pachaha: Just made my last hour at work hilarity.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Now we in a Sony thread talking about who's black and who's not black? :mjlol:

What's next, hairline pictures and diaspora wars in the name of Sony? :ohlawd:
Your friend was the one who brought it up as I didn’t think anything else about it.

You two love birds have yourself a good day since you insist on tag teaming together. I have work to do.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because you aren’t black and that’s all I needed to know as you could have easily said yes or no but keep avoiding it :mjlol:

Also we can make it interesting if you’re that desperate to prove whether or not im black:sas1:

If you feeeling froggy, jump. I’ll prove it right now if you put a ban bet on the line, give me two weeks off for my time and effort :mjgrin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your friend was the one who brought it up as I didn’t think anything else about it.

You two love birds have yourself a good day since you insist on tag teaming together. I have work to do.
EzBOWN.gif

nah you gon get this work.

Tried to lil nikka me then I came with the receipts now he got work to do :mjlol:

Have a good day breh it's all jokes at the end of the day.

1EQzQr.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not going to be happy paying extra for a disc drive, disappointing if I have to do that. Expected design to be similar since they are not going to waste those side plates sales

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony hasn’t even released any official info or announced the existence of this thing yet. Yall don’t know if they are gonna do two SKU’s or not (they most ikely are just like the current slim model) the article literally says they don’t have info on it yet, and the usual dweebs are already in here starting arguments :snoop:

Hoe :scust: