[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the disk drive should be included with the console, but Sony knows that stans are going to support the company and their practices anyways.

There’s no reason why it shouldn’t be included other than money especially if they increase the price of the console even without it.

They’ll continue stripping things away things that have always came with the console in the name of money.

I think you’re getting confused about why we’re saying what we’re saying.
I thought you were talking about the existence of the Pro itself, not the disk drive. I wasn't even aware of a disk drive potentially not being included. I'd assume the Pro will have two SKUS.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The goal at the end of the day is to make money and they’re going to keep testing gamers patience and wallets as long as y’all allow it.

Like I said in the controversial opinion thread, y’all gamers are the exact reason why the industry is in the current state it’s in with the practices y’all allow.
ain't just gaming. you got people dropping a rack every year for iphones.

all kinds of shyt.

game is the game.

But for me, the lack of a hard drive isn't a dealbreaker cause I haven't bought a physical disc game since GT7 (which sadly I don't have anymore because when I sent my PS5 in for repair with Squaretrade Warranty, these nikkaz didn't get the disc out, so I just got the money for a new PS5 instead). Other than that, all my games in the last 3 years have been digital due to gamesharing.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
ain't just gaming. you got people dropping a rack every year for iphones.

all kinds of shyt.

game is the game.

But for me, the lack of a hard drive isn't a dealbreaker cause I haven't bought a physical disc game since GT7 (which sadly I don't have anymore because when I sent my PS5 in for repair with Squaretrade Warranty, these nikkaz didn't get the disc out, so I just got the money for a new PS5 instead). Other than that, all my games in the last 3 years have been digital due to gamesharing.
And now it’s starting to hit a certain point where sales are slowly as people are starting to keep their phones for longer, which is my point. Even then, those phone companies started removing headphones and charging blocks from the iPhone at purchase in the name of money.

Like I said, the more gamers allow, the more these companies are going to start stripping away controllers, cords and other aspects from the console at purchase to buy separately in the name of money.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And now it’s starting to hit a certain point where sales are slowly as people are starting to keep their phones for longer, which is my point. Even then, those phone companies started removing headphones and charging blocks from the iPhone at purchase in the name of money.

Like I said, the more gamers allow, the more these companies are going to start stripping away controllers, cords and other aspects from the console at purchase to buy separately in the name of money.
no doubt.

but the question is do you think you can sell more units having cats pay 700 with the drive? Or 600 without it? Driving them to digital gets all of the revenue instead of having to give retail stores their cut as well.

people, esp youngins, have shown that they'd rather the convenience over everything. Damn the price.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
no doubt.

but the question is do you think you can sell more units having cats pay 700 with the drive? Or 600 without it? Driving them to digital gets all of the revenue instead of having to give retail stores their cut as well.

people, esp youngins, have shown that they'd rather the convenience over everything. Damn the price.
With the practices that gamers allow in defending everything that Sony does including people on this site, y’all would have paid the $700 for it anyways.

If gamers are willing allow that practice, then that’s on you:hubie:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
With the practices that gamers allow in defending everything that Sony does including people on this site,
the main sony guys do not defend everthing they do.

the other side? 100% ZERO criticism. Justifying any and all things they do.

I'm buying regardless as I've been handing my OG systems down to my kids for a minute now. We continuing tradition. :blessed:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony hasn’t even released any official info or announced the existence of this thing yet. Yall don’t know if they are gonna do two SKU’s or not (they most ikely are just like the current slim model) the article literally says they don’t have info on it yet, and the usual dweebs are already in here starting arguments :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Sony hasn’t even released any official info or announced the existence of this thing yet. Yall don’t know if they are gonna do two SKU’s or not (they most ikely are just like the current slim model) the article literally says they don’t have info on it yet, and the usual dweebs are already in here starting arguments :snoop:
Yet that hasn’t stopped you and other gamers from posting rumors and speculations on it that people are discussing nearly everyday, so fukk outta here with this comment :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yet that hasn’t stopped you and other gamers from posting rumors and speculations on it that people are discussing, so fukk outta here with this comment :mjlol:

You crashing out over whats a sketch At the moment just because you are triggered by a pro existing, you’re just an undercover xbox flunky like dazed

Do you even game?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You crashing out over whats a sketch At the moment just because you are triggered by a pro existing, you’re just an undercover xbox flunky like dazed

Do you even game?
I don't give a damn about that stan wars y'all engage in on here, so save that rebuttal for the other cats you talk with about it :mjlol:

I have a PS5 and haven't owned an Xbox since college. I just don't stan games or video game companies like you do.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikkas was excited for 26 pages about rumors, but now a rumor they dont like comes out and they want people to wait for official announcements before discussion.

Sony stan’s crazy :mjlol:
Dude is being a hypocrite and don't even realize it. I don't even own an Xbox, so I don't know why he even tried bringing it into the topic of discussion :mjlol:

I even called him out by posting any and every rumor on here just a few days ago.