[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yet you in all of them :jbhmm:
And I stay poking fun at both Xbox and Sony stans and the goofy stan wars y’all partake in. Hell, I even called it out on the controversial gaming opinion thread.

You’ve been posting rumors in here for the past year that you have had no issue discussing, but now it’s an issue and want to catch hurt feelings.

I even called you out about it a few days ago when you dropped a rumored article.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
And I stay poking fun at both Xbox and Sony stans and the goofy stan wars y’all partake in. Hell, I even called it out on the controversial gaming opinion thread.

You’ve been posting rumors in here for the past year that you have had no issue discussing, but now it’s an issue and want to catch hurt feelings.

I even called you out about it a few days ago when you dropped a rumored article.
You should report him to the mods

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And I stay poking fun at both Xbox

a close up of a man 's face in a dark room with a camera in the background .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's a difference. The sports stans doesn't take over threads like the Xbox/Playstation one takes over this subforum and completely derails threads to the point that no meaningful discussion takes place. You can even read a news thread that someone posters without another poster starting the stan shyt a few post in.

I honestly couldn't care less about the Xbox or Playstation stan war y'all do on this site and am just trying to find good games without the bias at play.

Nearly a week later and both Xbox and Sony stans still going it

I don't see how y'all haven't tired yet of these corny stan threads that get made every day and that goes for both Sony and Xbox

Curious to see how both Sony and Xbox stans try to spin this one
What goalpost moving are you going to try and move to now :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What goalpost moving are you going to try and move to now :unimpressed:

Amazing how none of that are in the sony/playstation troll threads and always include sony. Where in here you are deliberately on some “sony stans” shyt :camby:

Until i see you address meach, titan, court, or be in those threads the way you be in ours im not buying what you’re selling, like the xbox

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how none of that are in the sony/playstation troll threads and always include sony. Where in here you are deliberately on some “sony stans” shyt :camby:

Until i see you address meach, titan, court, or be in those threads the way you be in ours im not buying what you’re selling, like the xbox
That nikka NEVER quotes and addresses those dudes when they in they bag :lolbron:.