[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You and @Gizmo_Duck are still in here getting upset and emotional I see. Tag teaming together while continuously proving my point

Notice how you two are the only people that have gotten emotional and upset over my comments.

That speaks volumes :unimpressed:
Tag me in 12 more threads outside the arcadium and tell me I’M the one being emotional :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Imagine ME having to Check in you YOU :russ:
What does that remotely have to do with me asking whether you're black or not? You either are or aren't.

A lot of posters from The Arcadium and TSC ducked the thread and I wasn't the only one asking. Even other posters who are in these threads wondered the same thing as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What does that remotely have to do with me asking whether you're black or not? You either are or aren't.

A lot of posters from The Arcadium and TSC ducked the thread and I wasn't the only one asking. Even other posters who are in these threads wondered the same thing as well.

Because you’re a cornball for even thinking someone would need to prove such a thing here :mjlol:

And you tagged me multiple times like i dind’t see you the first two times

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Because you’re a cornball for even thinking someone would need to prove such a thing here :mjlol:

And you tagged me multiple times like i dind’t see you the first two times
Other black posters on this site had no issue participating, so essentially you're calling them a cornball as well.

Is that really the route you want to go since you keep avoiding the question?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Other black posters on this site had no issue participating, so essentially you're calling them a cornball as well.

Is that really the route you want to go since you keep avoiding the question?

I’m specifically talking to you tagging me in threads outside of the arcadium, thinking about me when you’re not here. :hhh:

Also we can make it interesting if you’re that desperate to prove whether or not im black:sas1:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6rD4k21.png

Troll thread by Moron Titan, defending thread/obvious stan bait.

R1pvX8D.png

Silence

QteYD0y.png

Silence
NRJtuW8.png

Silence

:mjlol:

but I'm not a rapper head ass
rapper-but-im-not-a-rapper.gif

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
If GTA waits months to release on PC like usual, this console is going to be the standard

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m specifically talking to you tagging me in threads outside of the arcadium, thinking about me when you’re not here. :hhh:

Also we can make it interesting if you’re that desperate to prove whether or not im black:sas1:
I’ve already verified that I’m black. You’re the one that keeps juelzing and ducking and dodging the question.

I don’t know why your friend keeps bringing up the stan wars as now we are on a completely different subject and he hasn’t verified himself in the thread as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve already verified that I’m black. You’re the one that keeps juelzing and ducking and dodging the question.

I don’t know why your friend keeps bringing up the stan wars as now we are on a completely different subject and he hasn’t verified himself in the thread as well.

Because this ain’t no prohibition era speakeasy :what:

Talking about some verify :mjlol:

Like i said stop mentioning me outside of the arcadium, weirdo