Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk the bullshyt, I'm rocking with Tom on this one.

Tom Cruise is 58 years old, does all his own stunts, probably eats nothing but egg white omelets and no carbs for months before a role, and all he's asking for is to follow proper covid guidelines as cases are spiking worldwide.

He probably came to the set that day like, ":wtf:. I'm damn near 60 years old jumping off buildings and shyt and all your fat ass has to do is wear a mask so we don't have a super spreader event and have to shut down production and cost you your job. But when I tell you a wear a mask, you motherfukkers look at me like
full
full
?"

Nah, fukk that shyt, That shyt is making my blood boil just thinking about it, and I'm just some random nikka on The Coli. No reason whatsoever you should be mad at this unless you're an anti-mask 'covid is a hoax' screaming Trump supporter. :mjpls:
nose all exposed :picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They were standing next to each other talking when they were supposed to be social distancing 6 feet apart.

He had to personally beg the government in the UK to get filming started again in July after a four-month delay. Filming in Italy had been shut down since February, after an 8-month delay they were able to start again in October but then got shut down again within days due to multiple positive Covid-19 tests on-site (apparently from an extra who had come from the USA as well as a bodyguard). So he's mad antsy about the whole thing now.
I mean they pushed back Top Gun 2 a whole year cause of this shyt

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
It’s too much bussy around for that nonsense

you can't even raise your voice at work :mjlol:

now all of you are C-Suite execs :russ:

Why do i have to be an C suite exec to have my voice heard?
I think me being a human man is qualification enough to do that...but thats me

I may not raise my voice at my job......but aint nobody raising the voice up at me neither:usure:

Why?....

Because You dont talk to people like that

I dont talk to people like that so you wont be talking to me like that.

Man got to have a code i guess lol

And mine isnt
Cash Rules Everything Around Me

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's survival rate have to do with production being shut down, people not being paid, studios losing large amounts of money making them question the risk of funding other movies?

Or the survivors that are still fukked up :dahell:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:snoop: I stopped trying to educate people on this and how they control people.... People are sheep.

I never expected the whole country to lay down like this:why: however..

They gone ride this b*tch out as long as the States and take it:shaq:

They're using fear...
But I'm done,
As for this acting and shameless promo of his upcoming film:umad::mjlol:

It's always promo...

Based on laws/ if you have to abide by at present time/and you responsible :yeshrug:

But it's usually chain of command and passed down...

He's known to be. A :francis:
And date women taller out of his league
I'm gettn in nicols Kidman's cheeks 2021 btw

:umad:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
What's that saying about a broken clock?

Y'all quick to dap this dude up but we'll sticky this thread when the audio of him berating a black crew member about cutting their dreads/cornrows or a black actor flirting with a white actress or being confronted by a notable black actor about screen time comes out.

This dude ain't right, he'll scream in anyone's face about anything, ask Katie Holmes.

The scuses gonna come out though.

"I mean if he wants you to cut your hair for the movie, you cut your hair :manny: that's common protocol in Hollywood. You ain't gotta choose the script."

"You don't join movies just to flirt and simp brehs."

"Tom Cruise never plays second fiddle to anyone, ever. How you going to join a TC flick and ask for more screentime?"

Yall are really making more of this than yall should. To imply that just becuz mans (rightfully) lost his shyt over this, hes a racist is a crazy reach.

Tom is under enhanced pressure because he had to scrounge up funding, beg for permission to shoot and could literally get shut down any minute now. Making a blockbuster is already a very complex experience that just got a 10000x times more complex and stressful.

If you cant understand why he flipped out, well i dont know what to tell ya.

Daps
Facts. I don’t know why everyone co-signing this shyt. That lil bity ass dude was talking to them with no respect at all. Just fire them if it’s that serious. Ain’t no man screaming and cursing at me. If the issue that serious then you just need to respectfully tell me I’m fired. No need to try and get all sassy and fake tough. The fact that he was right about wearing mask is irrelevant to me. If you can’t talk to me like a man then we don’t need to talk.

Tom Cruise would F you up, bro.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you’ll sacrifice your dignity and pride and compromise your respect as a man to make sure you have acting roles? Got it. What else would you do that Massa Tom said? Let him fukk your bytch? Let him fukk YOU if he wanted?:mjpls:

‘I’m trying to see where your line is. When do you stop compromising your morals and principles for a bullshyt ass acting career?
You might be projecting or something. Ain’t no man berating me like a child. That’s completely unacceptable in my life.

what yall do for work again ?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tom is under enhanced pressure because he had to scrounge up funding, beg for permission to shoot and could literally get shut down any minute now. Making a blockbuster is already a very complex experience that just got a 10000x times more complex and stressful.

Stop. When you yell and berate anyone and everyone your bound to rightfully berate someone least one time. Them Hollywood fags are just like everyone else, it's all about the ego, they want all the praise and none of the criticism, are always right and want to be catered to.

You're going to tell me he's stressed out too?

You let your stressed out mom or dad talk to you like this? Your wife? Your kids? Your boss? It's ok cause they are stressed right?

Celebrities acting a fool because their dressing room doesn't have a bowl of blue m&m's is justified too? Because if you have millions of dollars and want only blue m&m's then God damn it you should be able to have just blue m&m's.

Is being a diva wrong or illegal? No. But I ain't gonna dap them up on some "good job!" shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What's that saying about a broken clock?

Y'all quick to dap this dude up but we'll sticky this thread when the audio of him berating a black crew member about cutting their dreads/cornrows or a black actor flirting with a white actress or being confronted by a notable black actor about screen time comes out.

This dude ain't right, he'll scream in anyone's face about anything, ask Katie Holmes.

The scuses gonna come out though.

"I mean if he wants you to cut your hair for the movie, you cut your hair :manny: that's common protocol in Hollywood. You ain't gotta choose the script."

"You don't join movies just to flirt and simp brehs."

"Tom Cruise never plays second fiddle to anyone, ever. How you going to join a TC flick and ask for more screentime?"

so we making up scenarios now to try and prove a point :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Who's making up scenarios? I didn't say if I said when....

Tom Cruise bout 60 years old and been in the game about 40 years :skip: you dont think this made up scenario would of happened already if it were to happen :skip:

some yall really delusional/crazy on this site.. look at this post below and tell me this isnt some 5150 type shyt, that be rambling outside liquor stores and shyt yelling at the moon, yet we here discussing real life shyt with em :skip:

:snoop: I stopped trying to educate people on this and how they control people.... People are sheep.

I never expected the whole country to lay down like this:why: however..

They gone ride this b*tch out as long as the States and take it:shaq:

They're using fear...
But I'm done,
As for this acting and shameless promo of his upcoming film:umad::mjlol:

It's always promo...

Based on laws/ if you have to abide by at present time/and you responsible :yeshrug:

But it's usually chain of command and passed down...

He's known to be. A :francis:
And date women taller out of his league
I'm gettn in nicols Kidman's cheeks 2021 btw

:umad: