Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I’m secure enough in my life to post my L’s as well as W’s on here. nikka caught me slipping once, ok, so what:heh:

Ask yourself why are you feeling a certain type of way that a man you don’t know is adamantly stating that he would never let another man disrespect him by speaking to him the way Tom Cruise spoke to those people? Why does this bother you?

I dont get yelled at like that because i carry myself like a man supposed to and when I fukk up I can admit when I'm wrong. Why would you picture yourself being the person getting yelled at tho? First thing you did is imagine yourself being the one getting scolded, why is that?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I dont get yelled at like that because i carry myself like a man supposed to and when I fukk up I can admit when I'm wrong. Why would you picture yourself being the person getting yelled at tho? First thing you did is imagine yourself being the one getting scolded, why is that?

nikka why did you quote me in the first place? Remember, I don’t know you, and you quoted me

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
He wouldn't ever in his life talk to me like that, but if he was telling them fakkit white boys time and again and they was potentially fukking his money up, then this is what they had coming. I'm the same way, but I wouldn't blow up in front of everybody, just the ones who need to hear it. If you're bout to cost me tens of millions or hundreds of millions of dollars, I'll probably threaten to kill you and will beat the fukk outta you if I need to. He could've kept the part about how other folks ain't able to feed their families or whatever, like he gives a shyt. :mjlol:But he was feeling himself at that point though and just saying whatever.:russ:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Pretty sure Tom Cruise was talking to another CAC

IF you worked for me, and fukked up like this, I would cuss you out worst than Tom Cruise

and if you wanna do something about it, Try

but reality you will sit there and take it, I would fire your bytch ass, those are the breaks

you about to cost me my business, if that doesn't make you mad, WHAT WILL

I would beat the breaks of you if you gonna cost me millions of dollars for not following simple instruction

you little ass boy, that's why you have no success in this world, you're not a man, you can't think like a man or act like a man within this world

you don't understand responsibility or accountability

Tom Cruise was yelling at them for no reason, they actions lead to that response, they was in the wrong, so they need to hold themselves accountable

you have no humility, and can't accept when you are at fault, that is why you will never be a real man
I guarantee you wouldn't beat the breaks off of me. I done arranged two fades with dudes from this site already. You can be the 3rd. Hit my inbox and let's line that up. We can get a friendly fade in. I done probably had about 80 fights in my life. 81 ain't much of a difference :yeshrug:

I'm in Long Beach. Let's get a friendly fade in. Let's do it for the sport. For money. For a permanent ban bet. Whatever you wanna do. Where you at? I'm 6'3", 225 pounds and work out EVERY day. Grew up in the gang infested streets of Eastside Long Beach. And some p*ssy Coli nikka is gonna pull my hoe card?:mjlol:

Ok buddy. Sure thing. I'm not gonna internet bang. I ain't gotta show off for coli nerds. Hit my inbox. Let's coordinate. And we can leave it at that. And again. Squares could never understand my circle. Ain't NOBODY gonna disrespect me in my face and me do nothing about it. For no reason. I've been willing to DIE about my respect before when I was in the streets gangbanging. So. I'm gonna get in front of a white man or a p*ssy nikka nerd and just forget about all of those principles for a funky ass corporate job or whatever?:russ:

Yeah. Ok. Don't project your bytch made behavior on to me. You know what YOU would do in that situation. YOU would tuck your tail like a hoe and stand there and let another man emasculate you. It doesn't mean I or someone else would. But keep projecting p*ssy. I ain't you. And you certainly ain't me. You wanna keep playing obtuse? Cool. You wanna walk through life sucking dikk? Cool. But I won't. I'm cut different. I'm done arguing with you and this is the last reply you're getting from me. I'm placing you on ignore now. But I can still receive inbox messages if you're on the west coast. I'm even coming to Chicago mid January to visit a friend if you near there. I wanna give everyone an opportunity to carry out their empty threats and their internet fueled courage. But you a p*ssy. You ain't ready to die about no disagreement on The Coli. So stop the cap :stopitslime: Done talking to you fukking morons. Talk to yourself p*ssy. Ignore.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Keep dodging that bet.

View media item 17641
Anything else you cock sucking fakkit?
:coffee:
Eat a dikk. Keep sucking white dikk you emasculated c00n. You can argue with yourself you self loathing bytch. I won't see another response. Ignore. You do the bet I proposed and I'll do yours. You have bytch tendencies. So I KNOW you wasn't raised by a man. Go sit down when you piss bytch. You're used to it. Ignore :umad:

Last edited:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
sounds like you have no experience with big money industries

shyt been more live than this in a real estate office

I done had shouting matches, got people in face, threw computers,etc

sometimes it has to come to that, Tom Cruise did what he had to do as a man, they could've stepped to him if they wanted

and you have that choice to if you was in that position, but ask yourself, did you deserved to be screamed on, if you can't follow instructions a small child can, you deserve to be yelled out, he was pretty reserved if you ask me
You are p*ssy. Raised by a p*ssy. And living your life as a p*ssy. Definitely a CAC or a nikka who done "experimented" before. You got too much bytch energy about you. Probably suppressing homosexual urges or mad about being touched on by his daddy. You a whole bytch. I put my soul on it. Where you located p*ssy? Let's catch that fade....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are p*ssy. Raised by a p*ssy. And living your life as a p*ssy. Definitely a CAC or a nikka who done "experimented" before. You got too much bytch energy about you. Probably suppressing homosexual urges or mad about being touched on by his daddy. You a whole bytch. I put my soul on it. Where you located p*ssy? Let's catch that fade....

Look at sorry excuse as a man

nikka I'm eating crab legs right now, enjoying life, you think I'm start what I'm doing to come catch a fade with you, HOW OLD ARE YOU nikka

GROW THE fukk UP LAME ASS BUM

I would kill you if you ever approached me on some physical shyt you lame ass fakkit, I ain't no damn kid, and I play zero games with ANYONE

That's I don't feel the need to prove myself, because when faced with an attack, I will kill my attacker even if my bare hands

you ready to die fukking me, be careful speak on you lame ass boy

You broke, you got no life, you can't even lead yourself how you gonna lead a family, you Jody from baby boy ass bytch

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I hope them daps was sweet and fulfilling :wow:
Yeah. Because I can pay my rent or car note with 'daps' :stopitslime:

You fukking c00ns get more ignorant by the day on this site. I'm saying I won't let a man disrespect me. In ANY form or fashion. And yeah. That can't be the principles and morals I live by. It has to be for "daps". Yeah. Ok p*ssy :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guarantee you wouldn't beat the breaks off of me. I done arranged two fades with dudes from this site already. You can be the 3rd. Hit my inbox and let's line that up. We can get a friendly fade in. I done probably had about 80 fights in my life. 81 ain't much of a difference :yeshrug:

I'm in Long Beach. Let's get a friendly fade in. Let's do it for the sport. For money. For a permanent ban bet. Whatever you wanna do. Where you at? I'm 6'3", 225 pounds and work out EVERY day. Grew up in the gang infested streets of Eastside Long Beach. And some p*ssy Coli nikka is gonna pull my hoe card?:mjlol:

Ok buddy. Sure thing. I'm not gonna internet bang. I ain't gotta show off for coli nerds. Hit my inbox. Let's coordinate. And we can leave it at that. And again. Squares could never understand my circle. Ain't NOBODY gonna disrespect me in my face and me do nothing about it. For no reason. I've been willing to DIE about my respect before when I was in the streets gangbanging. So. I'm gonna get in front of a white man or a p*ssy nikka nerd and just forget about all of those principles for a funky ass corporate job or whatever?:russ:

Yeah. Ok. Don't project your bytch made behavior on to me. You know what YOU would do in that situation. YOU would tuck your tail like a hoe and stand there and let another man emasculate you. It doesn't mean I or someone else would. But keep projecting p*ssy. I ain't you. And you certainly ain't me. You wanna keep playing obtuse? Cool. You wanna walk through life sucking dikk? Cool. But I won't. I'm cut different. I'm done arguing with you and this is the last reply you're getting from me. I'm placing you on ignore now. But I can still receive inbox messages if you're on the west coast. I'm even coming to Chicago mid January to visit a friend if you near there. I wanna give everyone an opportunity to carry out their empty threats and their internet fueled courage. But you a p*ssy. You ain't ready to die about no disagreement on The Coli. So stop the cap :stopitslime: Done talking to you fukking morons. Talk to yourself p*ssy. Ignore.

Anyone would cost me millions of dollars I would be brakes of off, it's not just you, I mean if it isn't reason to beat the brakes off someone its millions of dollars

not because somebody is yelling at you because you did something stupid

you would jeopardize the needs of your family, because of your perceived disrespect

you're not a man, you're a boy, a weak ass boy

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Look at sorry excuse as a man

nikka I'm eating crab legs right now, enjoying life, you think I'm start what I'm doing to come catch a fade with you, HOW OLD ARE YOU nikka

GROW THE fukk UP LAME ASS BUM

I would kill you if you ever approached me on some physical shyt you lame ass fakkit, I ain't no damn kid, and I play zero games with ANYONE

That's I don't feel the need to prove myself, because when faced with an attack, I will kill my attacker even if my bare hands

you ready to die fukking me, be careful speak on you lame ass boy

You broke, you got no life, you can't even lead yourself how you gonna lead a family, you Jody from baby boy ass bytch
That's what I thought. Another emotional p*ssy who wanna internet bang. Asking me how old I am, but you the p*ssy getting emotional off of ANOTHER man's stance on a situation onnthe internet when I wasn't even talking to or about you.You wouldn't do shyt you bumpy faced CAC. Eat a dikk you emotional b1tch. Only thing you doing with your bare hands is beating your dooky dikk to a picture of The Rock you emotional fakkit. You're annoying. Ignore fakkit. I ain't going back and forth with a nikka who's yellow ass teeth I would punch outta their mouth in person. Talk to yourself homo. You hate yourself. That's why you showing all of this feminine, low testosterone behavior. You really hate your daddy. That's why you so emotional Ignore homo :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I thought. Another emotional p*ssy who wanna internet bang. Asking me how old I am, but you the p*ssy getting emotional off of ANOTHER man's stance on a situation onnthe internet when I wasn't even talking to or about you.You wouldn't do shyt you bumpy faced CAC. Eat a dikk you emotional b1tch. Only thing you doing with your bare hands is beating your dooky dikk to a picture of The Rock you emotional fakkit. You're annoying. Ignore fakkit. I ain't going back and forth with a nikka who's yellow ass teeth I would punch outta their mouth in person. Talk to yourself homo. You hate yourself. That's why you showing all of this feminine, low testosterone behavior. You really hate your daddy. That's why you so emotional Ignore homo :umad:

You the one internet banging not me, you fake ass nikka, that's why said that shyt so could spin this dumb ass narrative

nikka you a grown ass boy, hyper emotional fakkit, you not even talking about the topic you just mad

natural born coward only making threats online, I know it too long to respond because the mcdonalds wifi is slow because they not letting you sit in doors because of COVID you broke ass fakkit :troll::ohhh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

this all you dumb ass nikkaz do, post emojis like fukcing thots you worthless c00n

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah. Because I can pay my rent or car note with 'daps' :stopitslime:

You fukking c00ns get more ignorant by the day on this site. I'm saying I won't let a man disrespect me. In ANY form or fashion. And yeah. That can't be the principles and morals I live by. It has to be for "daps". Yeah. Ok p*ssy :mjlol:
Like I said, enjoy the daps fakkit