Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Facts. I don’t know why everyone co-signing this shyt. That lil bity ass dude was talking to them with no respect at all. Just fire them if it’s that serious. Ain’t no man screaming and cursing at me. If the issue that serious then you just need to respectfully tell me I’m fired. No need to try and get all sassy and fake tough. The fact that he was right about wearing mask is irrelevant to me. If you can’t talk to me like a man then we don’t need to talk.

Yea you can puff up your chest but youre just going to be in another episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" after you get blackballed as the "the guy that broke covid rules and talked shyt to the star of the movie"

You talking about a billion dollar industry that was shut down for 7 months, christmas 10 days away. The crew members that broke the rules are lucky all they got handed to them was being screamed at by tom cruise on AUDIO...no video showing their facea. So i would say they got off easy

The median income for a full time crew member is 80k-100k...thats a lot of money to think about during a pandemic

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea you can puff up your chest but youre just going to be in another episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" after you get blackballed as the "the guy that broke covid rules and talked shyt to the star of the movie"

You talking about a billion dollar industry that was shut down for 7 months, christmas 10 days away. The crew members that broke the rules are lucky all they got handed to them was being screamed at by tom cruise on AUDIO...no video showing their facea. So i would say they got off easy

The median income for a full time crew member is 80k-100k...thats a lot of money to think about during a pandemic

I can smell the timidness through the screen. Like I said, ain’t no man talking to me like that. If you allow that, that’s fine. I don’t have an issue with how you run your life. I’m gonna get money regardless. Never in my life would I be like, I’m gonna let someone talk to me any type of way cause I need a check. How anyone else chooses to live their life is their choice.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Eat a dikk. Keep sucking white dikk you emasculated c00n. You can argue with yourself you self loathing bytch. I won't see another response. Ignore. You do the bet I proposed and I'll do yours. You have bytch tendencies. So I KNOW you wasn't raised by a man. Go sit down when you piss bytch. You're used to it. Ignore :umad:

You a fakkit.

The End.
:snooze:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Get out your feelins youngin, this a message board i dont know none of you. Dont speak if you don't wanna be quoted

Our interaction stems from you quoting me, after I simply stated it’s no way I would allow a man to speak to me like that. Seems like that may have triggered you to quote me because you have a different philosophy and would allow a man to speak to you that way, and that’s ok. We can have different life philosophies.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Our interaction stems from you quoting me, after I simply stated it’s no way I would allow a man to speak to me like that. Seems like that may have triggered you to quote me because you have a different philosophy and would allow a man to speak to you that way, and that’s ok. We can have different life philosophies.
Man. I had to put some fakkits in here on ignore because they kept trolling me because of the same reason. When you are a masculine man who simply and plain states that he will not allow another man to emasculate him for a paycheck, that triggers these dudes feminine spirits and inner demons some how :what:

Because they know they allow themselves to be denigrated at a job by a white man daily and seeing us saying that we're willing to stand up for our manhood triggers these dudes insecurities and gets them super angry and emotional for some reason. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic :pachaha:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Nobody speaks to me that way, I dont give them a reason to. I just notice its the folks on here and real life who talk about what they gon do and how they'll fukk someone up that are the scary ones. I won plenty fights but I dont brag or boast or seek it out, I just look a man in the eyes and show them im not for the games and thats all it really takes, but keep woofin youngin, at one point in life I was the one hitting licks, while you was the one gettin robbed. You and that emotional @DatLBCGuy562 cat

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Nobody speaks to me that way, I dont give them a reason to. I just notice its the folks on here and real life who talk about what they gon do and how they'll fukk someone up that are the scary ones. I won plenty fights but I dont brag or boast or seek it out, I just look a man in the eyes and show them im not for the games and thats all it really takes, but keep woofin youngin, at one point in life I was the one hitting licks, while you was the one gettin robbed. You and that emotional @DatLBCGuy562 cat
Leave my name outta your dikk sucker. Squares will never understand my circle. Ain't no man EVER gonna disrespect me in my face. I said it and I mean it. I don't care who you are. Most of y'all nikkaz aint built like that. I get it. But I am. If that makes me "emotional" to some faceless internet troll, then so what?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
You nikkaz really are a special kinda stupid....but whatever you say tough guy..

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Leave my name outta your dikk sucker. Squares will never understand my circle. Ain't no man EVER gonna disrespect me in my face. I said it and I mean it. I don't care who you are. Most of y'all nikkaz aint built like that. I get it. But I am. If that makes me "emotional" to some faceless internet troll, then so what?

Log off and get some fresh air Scrappy, you upset

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Log off and get some fresh air Scrappy, you upset
Says the fakkit who mentioned me in his disagreement with another poster :deadmanny:

My masculinity and refusal to tap dance for white men triggers your feminine, c00n demons. You're really mad at yourself. Not me or other dude. You're a clown. And my offer for that fade extends to you too bytch. You'll keep trolling and making jokes, but you ain't gonna meet up. I know that for sure :mjpls:

So you can carry on with yourself like the other two overly emotional homosexuals I have on ignore in this thread typing paragraphs to themselves (that I'll never read) to save face :snoop: Kill yourself bytch. Ignore :umad:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

You sound like you trying to convince yourself you tough.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Says the fakkit who mentioned me in his disagreement with another poster :deadmanny:

My masculinity and refusal to tap dance for white men triggers your feminine, c00n demons. You're really mad at yourself. Not me or other dude. You're a clown. And my offer for that fade extends to you too bytch. You'll keep trolling and making jokes, but you ain't gonna meet up. I know that for sure :mjpls:

So you can carry on with yourself like the other two overly emotional homosexuals I have on ignore in this thread typing paragraphs to themselves (that I'll never read) to save face :snoop: Kill yourself bytch. Ignore :umad:
Says all this while typing paragraphs :unimpressed:

Emotional

Also, offer the fade and block them immediately brehs

Last edited: