Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I can smell the timidness through the screen. Like I said, ain’t no man talking to me like that. If you allow that, that’s fine. I don’t have an issue with how you run your life. I’m gonna get money regardless. Never in my life would I be like, I’m gonna let someone talk to me any type of way cause I need a check. How anyone else chooses to live their life is their choice.

Lol you dont gotta convince me tough guy, do what you have to do but just know what the end results are

Tom was obviously putting on a show while at the same time letting the crew know not to fukk up again. If his angry little self intimidated you that much you should look for another profession and continue to "get money regardless"

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol you dont gotta convince me tough guy, do what you have to do but just know what the end results are

Tom was obviously putting on a show while at the same time letting the crew know not to fukk up again. If his angry little self intimidated you that much you should look for another profession and continue to "get money regardless"

I simply stated that I wouldn’t allow any man to talk to me like Tom did to those people. You quoted me talking about puffing out chest and shyt. Why does me stating that I don’t allow men to talk to me that way such an issue for you?

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Man. I had to put some fakkits in here on ignore because they kept trolling me because of the same reason. When you are a masculine man who simply and plain states that he will not allow another man to emasculate him for a paycheck, that triggers these dudes feminine spirits and inner demons some how :what:

Because they know they allow themselves to be denigrated at a job by a white man daily and seeing us saying that we're willing to stand up for our manhood triggers these dudes insecurities and gets them super angry and emotional for some reason. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic :pachaha:

Once again, he an internet tough guy

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust

And once again. You’re a tap dancing, emotional fakkit. Nothin you say here will EVER change that. Unignored to neg, back on ignore bytch. I don’t argue over the internet. Because I guarantee on my soul. You or the other little soy boys you have cheering you on like good little fakkits would say NONE of this is my face. Back on ignore you go bytch :umad:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust

And once again. You’re a tap dancing, emotional fakkit. Nothin you say here will EVER change that. Unignored to neg, back on ignore bytch. I don’t argue over the internet. Because I guarantee on my soul. You or the other little soy boys you have cheering you on like good little fakkits would say NONE of this is my face. Back on ignore you go bytch :umad:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

nawww.gif