Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
lmao, yeah but you will let tom brady scream in your face like the rest of those NFL sambos or take this from jake cutler

he didn't disrespect them, he didn't say he would slap them, he just said he would fire them if they didn't follow his instructions
WTF are you even talking about?:what: Go take your rittilan or whatever bro. You nikkas on this site are weird ASF....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might be projecting or something. Ain’t no man berating me like a child. That’s completely unacceptable in my life.

You are projecting

you soft, oh now Tom Cruise is raising his voice a few decimal he doesn't respect me

you couldn't even hack on a high school football team, you will think its child abuse lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF are you even talking about?:what: Go take your rittilan or whatever bro. You nikkas on this site are weird ASF....

Can you read, Tom Brady screams and yells at grown men who could physical maim him, you know why they don't do it, because THEY AREN'T PHASEAD SOME BODY RAISING THEIR VOICE, they aren't threaten by him so they have no need to act out because it's nothing

If Tom Cruise yelling at gets you scared enough to want to fight him, you are soft lmao

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You are projecting

you soft, oh now Tom Cruise is raising his voice a few decimal he doesn't respect me

you couldn't even hack on a high school football team, you will think its child abuse lmao

Why are you talking about high school football:dahell:

Go to bed. When you wake up, I want you to take a look in the mirror. After that, go sit down with a notebook and evaluate your life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These p*ssy ass, emasculated fakkits so used to going to work kissing ass and sucking dikk and tap dancing for their CAC ass bosses, they they can’t even CONCEIVE of a nikka not bending over and holding his ankles for the white man that they consider god like in their eyes. Notice. They’re in here criticizing and trying to troll me simply for saying I’ll stand up for myself as a man and not take abuse from a midget on a power trip, but they not criticizing the emotionally unstable, unhinged white man yelling at other adults like children :dwillhuh:

These Willie Lynch inflicted, Stockholm Syndrome having mothafukkas gonna be stuck on stupid and sucking white dikk until they die. Gotta let a hoe be a hoe sometimes and put they stupid asses on ignore :hubie:

Pretty sure Tom Cruise was talking to another CAC

IF you worked for me, and fukked up like this, I would cuss you out worst than Tom Cruise

and if you wanna do something about it, Try

but reality you will sit there and take it, I would fire your bytch ass, those are the breaks

you about to cost me my business, if that doesn't make you mad, WHAT WILL

I would beat the breaks of you if you gonna cost me millions of dollars for not following simple instruction

you little ass boy, that's why you have no success in this world, you're not a man, you can't think like a man or act like a man within this world

you don't understand responsibility or accountability

Tom Cruise was yelling at them for no reason, they actions lead to that response, they was in the wrong, so they need to hold themselves accountable

you have no humility, and can't accept when you are at fault, that is why you will never be a real man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you talking about high school football:dahell:

Go to bed. When you wake up, I want you to take a look in the mirror. After that, go sit down with a notebook and evaluate your life.

Listen I know you are not smart, but its hard to figure out

Football coaches yell at their players all the time when they messed up, why BECAUSE THEY MESSED UP LMAO

If you can't take being yelled out, you are soft

It's not like Tom Cruise just start yelling at them for no reason, they was fukking it up, if you fukking up at anything the leader is suppose to yell at you

Yall nikkaz is fatherless c00ns, with no discipline, not concept of structure or organization

man children lmao

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
covid protocols are pretty simple. i am sure it was not the first time. like in the real world a ten item rule book consisting of PPE rules + distancing measures seems to be too complicated or too much for some people.

these film productions leverage to the hilt and no one wants to lose tens of millions because some tw@t forgot to keep his/her distance. imagine the worst case scenario if you had 2 to 3 projects on the go at this time. most are probably young and healthy but even then there are health risks.

and then it looks like covid is going to be around for a while yet, film companies are looking at streaming new films instead and cinema chains are collapsing.

it's not looking good for their industry at the moment so I can imagine that creh is a bit tense.

this exact case wouldn't happen to me because I would follow protocols and/or pre-empt any tantrums before it got to that point.

tom is right and if it was me I might not have said it in the same way BUT people would be on their final warnings.

now is not the time to mess around and if people cannot be serious and follow a few rules at a time like this then you don't need them around.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Good on him
topgun_1280.gif
i feel like this needs a mask shopped on it

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's that saying about a broken clock?

Y'all quick to dap this dude up but we'll sticky this thread when the audio of him berating a black crew member about cutting their dreads/cornrows or a black actor flirting with a white actress or being confronted by a notable black actor about screen time comes out.

This dude ain't right, he'll scream in anyone's face about anything, ask Katie Holmes.

The scuses gonna come out though.

"I mean if he wants you to cut your hair for the movie, you cut your hair :manny: that's common protocol in Hollywood. You ain't gotta choose the script."

"You don't join movies just to flirt and simp brehs."

"Tom Cruise never plays second fiddle to anyone, ever. How you going to join a TC flick and ask for more screentime?"

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Facts. I don’t know why everyone co-signing this shyt. That lil bity ass dude was talking to them with no respect at all. Just fire them if it’s that serious. Ain’t no man screaming and cursing at me. If the issue that serious then you just need to respectfully tell me I’m fired. No need to try and get all sassy and fake tough. The fact that he was right about wearing mask is irrelevant to me. If you can’t talk to me like a man then we don’t need to talk.

He's like your boss. Only brave and talks tough because he knows that you won't take it too far with him because your livelihood will be in jeapordy if you do. But on the street, man to man without that power dynamic in play, he's pure p*ssy and wouldn't DARE even THINK of speaking to you with that much bass or agression in his voice. But he controls your livelihood, so he's a super tough guy at work because he's counting on you not slapping the shyt out of him for need of your job:stopitslime:

And you got these c00n dikk riders on here talking about "you go head Massa' Tom. He shoul showed dem'. Good for you Massa' Tom. You want me to go fetch ya lemonade now sa?":stopitslime:

fukk that. I'm a man FIRST, before anything. That scientology douchebag would've got to speaking to me as ANYTHING less than and a man and with ANYTHING less than respect, I would've slapped the dog shyt out of him and waited to get the same treatment in return from his bodyguards:yeshrug: But he would've been slept already by the time they got to me:ehh:
I hope them daps was sweet and fulfilling :wow:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Listen I know you are not smart, but its hard to figure out

Football coaches yell at their players all the time when they messed up, why BECAUSE THEY MESSED UP LMAO

If you can't take being yelled out, you are soft

It's not like Tom Cruise just start yelling at them for no reason, they was fukking it up, if you fukking up at anything the leader is suppose to yell at you

Yall nikkaz is fatherless c00ns, with no discipline, not concept of structure or organization

man children lmao

You have so much passion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: dudes yelling like emotional ass women . I'm convinced cats don't have real world experience on this site.

sounds like you have no experience with big money industries

shyt been more live than this in a real estate office

I done had shouting matches, got people in face, threw computers,etc

sometimes it has to come to that, Tom Cruise did what he had to do as a man, they could've stepped to him if they wanted

and you have that choice to if you was in that position, but ask yourself, did you deserved to be screamed on, if you can't follow instructions a small child can, you deserve to be yelled out, he was pretty reserved if you ask me

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
He is thinking about a bag.

I can't wait for you fools to take the vaccine.

Literally thousands of people are employed off one movie.

If production gets shut down, that’s however many months of salary they are suddenly missing.

Only money that’s insured is the investors.