Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They were standing next to each other talking when they were supposed to be social distancing 6 feet apart.

He had to personally beg the government in the UK to get filming started again in July after a four-month delay. Filming in Italy had been shut down since February, after an 8-month delay they were able to start again in October but then got shut down again within days due to multiple positive Covid-19 tests on-site (apparently from an extra who had come from the USA as well as a bodyguard). So he's mad antsy about the whole thing now.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the anti authority kind thats who...Thats just me personally tho

Im the kinda guy who see's Tom going off on another employee and thinks

"Man wtf am i gonna do if he come over here power tripping on me like that?"

Because he will try it eventually...
Why? because his ass is way to comfortable doing it right now!!

You dont talk to people like that.....well some people lol
If u did the same shyt
U deserve to be fired

If u didn’t and he talked to u like that
U get in his ass
Easy as that

The fact u catching feelings 2nd hand and u ain't the 1 he addressing is weak

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
That nikka is a certified retard
Not allowing yourself to be yelled at is retarded?
These p*ssy ass, emasculated fakkits so used to going to work kissing ass and sucking dikk and tap dancing for their CAC ass bosses, they they can’t even CONCEIVE of a nikka not bending over and holding his ankles for the white man that they consider god like in their eyes. Notice. They’re in here criticizing and trying to troll me simply for saying I’ll stand up for myself as a man and not take abuse from a midget on a power trip, but they not criticizing the emotionally unstable, unhinged white man yelling at other adults like children :dwillhuh:

These Willie Lynch inflicted, Stockholm Syndrome having mothafukkas gonna be stuck on stupid and sucking white dikk until they die. Gotta let a hoe be a hoe sometimes and put they stupid asses on ignore :hubie:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
He has the power to ban you from the film industry
So you’ll sacrifice your dignity and pride and compromise your respect as a man to make sure you have acting roles? Got it. What else would you do that Massa Tom said? Let him fukk your bytch? Let him fukk YOU if he wanted?:mjpls:

‘I’m trying to see where your line is. When do you stop compromising your morals and principles for a bullshyt ass acting career?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Don’t project your bytch made tendencies and fears onto me :hubie: I stand on everything I said. nikkas from Long Beach on this site know me personally and are familiar with some of my escapades in the city. They know what I said is FAR from cap :sas2:So you white dikk sucking homos can yuck it up. Don’t change shyt I said:comeon:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
exactly, these dudes worship celebrities.
Correction. They worship WHITE celebrities. Notice all of the c00n fakkits in here attacking me and trolling me simply because I said that I wouldn’t allow another man to disrespect me for an acting job. Somehow, thats inconceivable to these effeminate, emasculated Sambos...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Correction. They worship WHITE celebrities. Notice all of the c00n fakkits in here attacking me and trolling me simply because I said that I wouldn’t allow another man to disrespect me for an acting job. Somehow, thats inconceivable to these effeminate, emasculated Sambos...

Yeah I’ve had to check a cac on the job myself. There is a way to get a point across without being demeaning

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. I don’t know why everyone co-signing this shyt. That lil bity ass dude was talking to them with no respect at all. Just fire them if it’s that serious. Ain’t no man screaming and cursing at me. If the issue that serious then you just need to respectfully tell me I’m fired. No need to try and get all sassy and fake tough. The fact that he was right about wearing mask is irrelevant to me. If you can’t talk to me like a man then we don’t need to talk.

How was he disrespectful, because he raised his voice said said motherfukkers he didn't even fire them and gave them a chance

sometimes you have to raise your voice at people because they not taking you serious

yall nikkaz is soft, I can tell you didn't have dads who would get on your ass, this shyt just normal talk, if you can't deal with this you too soft to deal with anything in the real world lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao, yeah but you will let tom brady scream in your face like the rest of those NFL sambos or take this from jake cutler

he didn't disrespect them, he didn't say he would slap them, he just said he would fire them if they didn't follow his instructions

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Yeah I’ve had to check a cac on the job myself. There is a way to get a point across without being demeaning
Exactly. Nothing wrong with his message. It’s his tone, the power trip, and God complex he has. fukk that. Ain’t NO man speaking to me like that. The people he’s speaking to like that ain’t making good money like that anyway. My morals and principles ain’t for sell. Neither is my manhood. fukk that. All I wonder is. If you’ll neuter yourself for a job by letting this Napoleon complex having CAC speak to you like a tale, what else would you do?:sas2:

‘Bunch of fatherless, low testosterone testing beta bytches tap dancing for a white man so they receive their weekly pittance without a hitch. Smh. This the coli. Can’t say I’m too surprised :manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How was he disrespectful, because he raised his voice said said motherfukkers he didn't even fire them and gave them a chance

sometimes you have to raise your voice at people because they not taking you serious

yall nikkaz is soft, I can tell you didn't have dads who would get on your ass, this shyt just normal talk, if you can't deal with this you too soft to deal with anything in the real world lmao

You might be projecting or something. Ain’t no man berating me like a child. That’s completely unacceptable in my life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt, outside of the military you should never let another man shout you down that’s just common self respect. Criticism is welcomed if it’s warranted but you will deliver it in a professional manner I don’t care who you are. No excuse for letting someone speak to you like this.

If someone raising their voice hurts your feelings or makes you feel threaten you are soft, I was expecting some Christian Bale level shyt they way yall was talking, this wasn't shyt

and sometimes you gotta raise your voice at people men or women to get the point across