Tom Cruise threatens MI7 crew for not following COVID ghost protocol (leaked audio)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what yall do for work again ?

I get money. I also sued my last job (corporate shyt, financial analyst) and won (they settled in mediation) last year for them cacs thinking they could play a nikka. Not no shyt like Tom Cruise. They knew damn well never to even think about raising they voice at me. Which is part of the reason o was able to sue them. They claimed they was “intimidated” by me and tried to create a fake paper trail to fire me. In a damn right to work state where they could have just fired me legally. But since them cacs was scared of me, they tied some passive aggressive shyt that got they ass jammed up. So I don’t know what questions you got lined up after that first one, but I’m a nikka who talk the talk and gonna walk the walk, which is not even nothing special to me cause a man supposed to stand on his principles. So yeah, ain’t no man talking to me like he lack respect for me. That conversation dead immediately. Either we gonna be thumping or agree to not speak, but you gonna speak to me with some respect.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I get money. I also sued my last job (corporate shyt, financial analyst) and won (they settled in mediation) last year for them cacs thinking they could play a nikka. Not no shyt like Tom Cruise. They knew damn well never to even think about raising they voice at me. Which is part of the reason o was able to sue them. They claimed they was “intimidated” by me and tried to create a fake paper trail to fire me. In a damn right to work state where they could have just fired me legally. But since them cacs was scared of me, they tied some passive aggressive shyt that got they ass jammed up. So I don’t know what questions you got lined up after that first one, but I’m a nikka who talk the talk and gonna walk the walk, which is not even nothing special to me cause a man supposed to stand on his principles. So yeah, ain’t no man talking to me like he lack respect for me. That conversation dead immediately. Either we gonna be thumping or agree to not speak, but you gonna speak to me with some respect.

Would of been quicker to type out that you are unemployed and not due to covid..

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would of been quicker to type out that you are unemployed and not due to covid..

Boy I’ll give you a job. I don’t collect unemployment, I don’t work for anyone, I don’t have any trouble paying my bills, and not under any type of financial pressure. You need to mind your business

peppe

Superstar
Daps
you only need 1 dumbass to infect a few and within 2 weeks the whole set is shut down. Insurance companies are eating during covid, they have been winning court cases for not paying so I understand what's at stake.

these people been jobless for months with nothing to do and now they are back on the job and they want to fukk it up like this. Imagine having to tell your next employer why you were fired.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you dont think this made up scenario would of happened already if it were to happen :skip:

It's happened. It's happening and it will continue to happen.

Like I said just up the thread when shyt hits the fan.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's happened. It's happening and it will continue to happen.

Like I said just up the thread when shyt hits the fan.

You got the inside scoop on this racial tirade apparently why dont you put the coli on the map and drop the info :leon:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got the inside scoop on this racial tirade apparently why dont you put the coli on the map and drop the info :leon:

It's more fun my way. shyt'll hit the fan, pleas will be copped, 'scuses will be made.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Crew shoulda wore masks. Betcha a buncha goofies on set like @TRY GOD and @thekingsmen.
nah, you'd get swarmed on before a main actor even sees you, and you'd already stand out immediately as the only face anyone can see

i've worked on 2 movies during this covid shyt and you'd be surprised how many people flat out ignore the covid dept. people there to make sure we follow rules

telling the camera ops shyt to put on face shields while they're next to the actors (who have masks off if we're a bout to shoot) and they flat out ignore it

or people being within inches of each other just so they can chat about some nonsense that has nothing to do with work (or hug, playfight, etc...... i've seen all of it within the last few months)

so many shows have been starting and stopping nonstop, the Idris joint done got shutdown atleast 4-5 times within the last 2 months cuz mfers don't wanna just go home after work :snoop:

the ones i worked on managed to finish but it really is pure luck :francis: so many fukkin idiots believe this covid shyt is fake i can't believe it

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Didn't you get violated for 12k and all you did was cry to the coli? You not respected by people in your own vicinity

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
sounds like you have no experience with big money industries

shyt been more live than this in a real estate office

I done had shouting matches, got people in face, threw computers,etc

sometimes it has to come to that, Tom Cruise did what he had to do as a man, they could've stepped to him if they wanted

and you have that choice to if you was in that position, but ask yourself, did you deserved to be screamed on, if you can't follow instructions a small child can, you deserve to be yelled out, he was pretty reserved if you ask me
I have plenty experience :heh: I never worked real estate but trust . Tom Cruise is a white multi millionaire in Hollywood bro we can't compare.Any other industry shyt like that happens and it's a wrap.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Didn't you get violated for 12k and all you did was cry to the coli? You not respected by people in your own vicinity

I’m secure enough in my life to post my L’s as well as W’s on here. nikka caught me slipping once, ok, so what:heh:

Ask yourself why are you feeling a certain type of way that a man you don’t know is adamantly stating that he would never let another man disrespect him by speaking to him the way Tom Cruise spoke to those people? Why does this bother you?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have plenty experience :heh: I never worked real estate but trust . Tom Cruise is a white multi millionaire in Hollywood bro we can't compare.Any other industry shyt like that happens and it's a wrap.

once again you fail to see the point

Tom Cruise was upset and shouted a little bit to vent that frustration, so what, it happens all the time when you are in situations where money is at stake and the pressure is high, it's not a big deal, you didn't even say anything crazy, if I was me I would've fired them on the spot, he was being cool just trying to make sure they understand the situation, he probably was asking everybody nicely and shyt, they were ignoring or not giving fukk, so he had to turn up, that's how it is sometimes

This is was nothing like Christian Bale and other actors out burst where they legit going off on people getting in they faces over nothing

this is disrespectful lmao