To understand why some Black men support Trump, start with Ice Cube (Opinion Piece)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You get called a courageous American?
Is that actually anything happening?

Even if Trump wins history won't look at him or his supporters kindly. I wouldn't want anybody to think I ever associated with or supported them.

But because of some silly shyt and a photoshopped picture that's going to be their rep for years to come. Although 50 probably doesn't care.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Even if Trump wins history won't look at him or his supporters kindly. I wouldn't want anybody to think I ever associated with or supported them.

But because of some silly shyt and a photoshopped picture that's going to be their rep for years to come. Although 50 probably doesn't care.
No one should care too deeply about what other people's opinion about them are.
Ice Cube is trying for something positive at least, not sure what 50's angle is probably just trolling.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ice Cube is trying for something positive at least, not sure what 50's angle is probably just trolling.
Or, ice cube doesn't want to pay more in taxes so he's running this little scam to get Trump re-elected. :patrice:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on my experiences, these voters weren't every really active voters in the first place.
I have a theory that a lot of fringe thinkers have entered the fray who probably never cared about politics before. Like your cousin Kanye that's probably never voted in his life all of a sudden become real political. Trumpism tends to attract those people.

Unless you want to get into politics, or be a leader, or establish a "contract" for a large group of people...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have a theory that a lot of fringe thinkers have entered the fray who probably never cared about politics before. Like your cousin Kanye that's probably never voted in his life all of a sudden become real political. Trumpism tends to attract those people.

Unless you want to get into politics, or be a leader, or establish a "contract" for a large group of people...
Ice Cube is in politics (met with the president's team), is a leader (has a lot of people speaking on him positively and 19 million IG followers), and is attempting to establish a contract for Black America. So not really. lol

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or, ice cube doesn't want to pay more in taxes so he's running this little scam to get Trump re-elected. :patrice:

Look at these cowards. Destroy a black man to protect an old white men who at best is friendly to the black community and at worse the architect of crime bill that devastated the community.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Look at these cowards. Destroy a black man to protect an old white men who at best is friendly to the black community and at worse the architect of crime bill that devastated the community.
I dont take cues from immigrants. Your blackness and my blackness aren't the same. Stay in your lane.