To understand why some Black men support Trump, start with Ice Cube (Opinion Piece)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Look at these cowards. Destroy a black man to protect an old white men who at best is friendly to the black community and at worse the architect of crime bill that devastated the community.
People are traumatized by Trump in here. Any thoughts contrary to Joe should be president and he's a decent guy are very frowned upon as election day approaches. lol

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Unity across the African diaspora is not it I guess, the only unity acceptable in here is "you're voting for Biden, right?!" . :mjlol:
Has nothing to do with it.

He's chiming in on issues that are directly results of multi generation attacks on the black community through legislation.

He has no attachment to that legacy and his opinions on how we should get out of it hold absolutely no weight.

I know you're only here caping because your wife is an immigrant. :unimpressed:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You’re the one tearing down a fellow black American to cape for the architect of the 94 crime bill. :scust:
Imagine using worse and worse watered down talking points.

I guess this is what happens when your podcast fails and you spend your time in the HL discord with a bunch of conservatives. :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

He's chiming in on issues that are directly results of multi generation attacks on the black community through legislation.

He has no attachment to that legacy and his opinions on how we should get out of it hold absolutely no weight.

There you go bringing up personal shyt for no reason. Hop off seriously, it's disturbing. :scust:
If he is here now he also bears the brunt of racism. And Black people being in that position for this long and still having a long way to go, maybe turning away people who want to take part in our fight isn't the best tact. :francis:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You're not actually making the point you think.

They told him they'd meet with him based on his own words?

He's free to speak on the engagement, who he spoke with, and how it went down.

But we'll be glad to meet with you after the election is a perfectly reasonable position for a politician who currently isn't in office. :ld:

You're speaking like the Biden Campaign doesn't already have a moderately fleshed out set of proposals for black Americans with actual figures. :francis:

Either way, the black immigrant experience is different than the traditional black American experience. It's okay if you don't understand the disdain for Conservatives. It likely didn't affect your family. :bryan:
that didn’t stop him from talking to Cardi b.
Look More like they said beat it we don’t need to talk about no black contract. We got y’all vote anyway.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
that didn’t stop him from talking to Cardi b.
Look More like they said beat it we don’t need to talk about no black contract. We got y’all vote anyway.

Cardi B was literally an interviewer at the DNC. How you think someone wanting to have a policy discussion of merit is in any way the same as using a popular musician who is also a Bernie supporter to just babble for optics is beyond me.

I swear y'all say the dumbest fukking shyt like it's some type of gotcha. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at this sell out ass nikka. Claiming he wants reparations and a black agenda on one hand and trying to tear down a black man for those very things.

All to protect an old white man who didn't want black kids going to school with his kids and was the chief architect of the 94 crime bill. You can't make this shyt up.

Ole "Mister Biden is good white people" :scust: