To those of you buying stocks right now

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is common sense (another drop while this crisis continues) while we are still going through a untimed/unsolved crisis:mjlol:

Are people really buying with the intentions of holding right now? :mjlol:

:mjlol:

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
@Thethirdpew

and everybody else who tried to scare folks away from buying.

:umad::umad::umad:

Could’ve doubled or tripled some of your portfolios. Shame. “Be greedy when others are fearful.”

Noobs.
Noob? Im up 500% YTD idk who you talking to my guy. Also, you are witnessing market manipulation on collosal levels coupled with the influx of new traders. I took my profits and ran. I dont trust this market tbh. Just look at the insider trading that happened at Kodak The fed is keeping everything afloat right now, but im not going to have my money in this market in case a rug pull occurs.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Noob? Im up 500% YTD idk who you talking to my guy. Also, you are witnessing market manipulation on collosal levels coupled with the influx of new traders. I took my profits and ran. I dont trust this market tbh. Just look at the insider trading that happened at Kodak The fed is keeping everything afloat right now, but im not going to have my money in this market in case a rug pull occurs.

That 500% YTD could’ve been 1000% YTD. Lol.

You gave some poor advice on the fear of “market manipulation” which caused you to miss out on an opportunity to raise your capital. SPY has risen $270 -> $336 trickling on a ATH since you made the original post.

Hold this L.