To those of you buying stocks right now

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Makes sense. this whole week should have been red with drops similar to the beginning of April. :francis: shyt makes no sense. I also anticipate a drop in May, which is why im holding.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Do you realize how much money we've made off these idiots "pumping" the market? Let them. I haven't lost a fukking nickel and I won't because I pay attention. LOL @ "stop buying" when all I'm doing is flipping the shyt like hot cakes, bruh...
That's because you're not buying to hold. Most new investors nowadays are buying to hold because they think they caught the dip. I can't emphisize just how visible the stock market has become. I had some dude at work today ask me if I bought United Airlines stock (this is the kind of guy you would never in your life expect to trade stocks).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's because you're not buying to hold. Most new investors nowadays are buying to hold because they think they caught the dip. I can't emphisize just how visible the stock market has become. I had some dude at work today ask me if I bought United Airlines stock (this is the kind of guy you would never in your life expect to trade stocks).

Bruh.. if they bought at the Dow being at 18,500 they will probably be fine. I doubt Trump and the FED will allow lows beyond 18.5 and if it does drop below 18.5 it won't be by that much. Either way, people who bought the original dip have already cleaned up like or will clean up in the future.

If you are buying at 24.5 to hold then you are going to lose.

It's not about holding, it's about what your cost basis is.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I got four shares in BYND, should I cash out now, or just wait

I'm new to investing

Bruh.. if they bought at the Dow being at 18,500 they will probably be fine. I doubt Trump and the FED will allow lows beyond 18.5 and if it does drop below 18.5 it won't be by that much. Either way, people who bought the original dip have already cleaned up like or will clean up in the future.

If you are buying at 24.5 to hold then you are going to lose.

It's not about holding, it's about what your cost basis is.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
I would stop buying stocks right now :francis:. I have a friend that works for Goldman Sachs in Japan and he told me that we're in for another drop in the stock market around late may and early June :yeshrug:. Breh explained to me how a lot of the baby boomers had their pensions/savings tied up in the market prior to February 2020. The market crashed around Feb 2020 and they panicked. This was followed by the artificial pump in the market that you are seeing now as the baby boomers are artificially pumping the stock market. Once certain stocks get to a certain price to where the baby boomers covered their losses expect a mass sell off that will make thhe stock market crash again. This crash will be a big one because the market will actually respond to all the bad news we got. Notice that a lot of the "too big to fail" companies actually went up the last two weeks (boeing and Ford come to mind) :jbhmm:. That is because a lot of those companies have share holders that are old white boomers that are looking to jump ship before the market crashes again. How do you jump ship if a crash is coming? You find new buyers. How do you find new buyers? You artificially pump the market. Whenever Trump reassures the nation that "things will go back to normal soon" the companies with baby boomer share holders go up as new naive buyers come in meanwhile these old white people are selling their stocks before this shyt comes crashing down again :mjlol:. This explains why the market hasn't been responding to all the bad news that are coming out such as record unemployment levels and all these COVID cases.
I dunno about the boomer stuff, but this is part of the reason I held off. If the second crash doesn't come, then fine. But it is certainly expected, and I'll be in an even better position to capitalize on it in the future.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I doubt it drops to 15,000 again

I would suggest not buying any more unless you are day trading and flipping stocks which is difficult to do and learn so be careful

but I’d keep money on the side and when it drops buy the dip and strengthen ur position (but wait to it drops the most)

Only those holding short will lose

this is for years down the road not months

If you can’t lose the money or need it right now than sell it off

Invest in companies that can withstand this

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got four shares in BYND, should I cash out now, or just wait

I'm new to investing

What's your cost basis? BYND was a darling for a minute, I don't think it will get back to being a $230 stock anytime soon but they do have some nice products and expansion on the way. They need restaurant business to pickup again, however.

I can see them getting to $100 maybe but $200 might be a stretch until the economy is running full force..

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I'm ignorant to it I gotta admit, but i bought it when it was around $54 if that's what that refers to

What's your cost basis? BYND was a darling for a minute, I don't think it will get back to being a $230 stock anytime soon but they do have some nice products and expansion on the way. They need restaurant business to pickup again, however.

I can see them getting to $100 maybe but $200 might be a stretch until the economy is running full force..

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Set your buy/sell marks and stick to them. Trying to time the market will drive you crazy. Right now nothing should be considered a long term hold IMO. Should only be buying dips to make a quick profit. Most importantly be PATIENT when it comes to buying, if you miss out on a buy price don't panic and buy at a price higher than you wanted to. Trust me at some point it'll come back down.