To those of you buying stocks right now

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
You think the baby boomer generation is artificially pumping up the stock market right now? :mjlol:

its hedge funds and money managers that are buying the dip. Baby boomers arent trading in and out. They are holding steady with their 401ks. And they dont have nearly enough firepower to pump it up like that.

You think one guy who works for goldman knows whats going to happen and is going to be right? R u kidding me? Ask 500 so called professionals who work in the industry and youll get a wide variety of answers. Its always been that way.

You think that everyone wants to “cash out” just to “break even” when things go higher? Thats against human psychology.

the financial advice on this website lately has been :mindblown:
Who are mostly old white men and baby boomers.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This is common sense (another drop while this crisis continues) while we are still going through a untimed/unsolved crisis:mjlol:

Are people really buying with the intentions of holding right now? :mjlol:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone buying now to hold is a idiot..traders are making quick dollars before the floor falls out..i took all my money out the market to hold..how is it a good time to go long when the economy is a depression levels smh

Last edited:
Daps
Especially right now with earnings season and all this volatility.People became millionaires off Amazon last week :wtf:.
I believe that's really how you make money playing the stock market, not through buying and holding shares, but through buy puts and calls, less money with bigger return in a shorter time span.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is common sense (another drop while this crisis continues) while we are still going through a untimed/unsolved crisis:mjlol:

Are people really buying with the intentions of holding right now? :mjlol:
Only thing I'm holding is 5g technology, with solid funding. :hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
So if you have the inside information then maybe you should provide us with the right stocks to buy and the day the boomers are going to sell everything so we can sell the day before and avoid getting screwed. :ufdup:
You can't really time this. I'd say a few weeks after we open the country back up. Late may early June.

Javed

All Star
Daps
I don't think the market will drop until unemployment benefits stop. People who made under 50k before this pandemic have more money now.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
p3zsbgoq24821.jpg