To those of you buying stocks right now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm ignorant to it I gotta admit, but i bought it when it was around $54 if that's what that refers to

:ehh: that's a good price. So that's about an $88 profit. Honestly, if it were me I'd just hold and hope they get back close to their highs. It depends on if you need money now or not. I can see them dropping some initially before they go back up. It's a matter of if you need the money.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I would stop buying stocks right now :francis:. I have a friend that works for Goldman Sachs in Japan and he told me that we're in for another drop in the stock market around late may and early June :yeshrug:. Breh explained to me how a lot of the baby boomers had their pensions/savings tied up in the market prior to February 2020. The market crashed around Feb 2020 and they panicked. This was followed by the artificial pump in the market that you are seeing now as the baby boomers are artificially pumping the stock market. Once certain stocks get to a certain price to where the baby boomers covered their losses expect a mass sell off that will make thhe stock market crash again. This crash will be a big one because the market will actually respond to all the bad news we got. Notice that a lot of the "too big to fail" companies actually went up the last two weeks (boeing and Ford come to mind) :jbhmm:. That is because a lot of those companies have share holders that are old white boomers that are looking to jump ship before the market crashes again. How do you jump ship if a crash is coming? You find new buyers. How do you find new buyers? You artificially pump the market. Whenever Trump reassures the nation that "things will go back to normal soon" the companies with baby boomer share holders go up as new naive buyers come in meanwhile these old white people are selling their stocks before this shyt comes crashing down again :mjlol:. This explains why the market hasn't been responding to all the bad news that are coming out such as record unemployment levels and all these COVID cases.
fukk yo friend...

kimberly clark and proctor and gamble..

every household uses products from the 2 ...especially with toilet paper and cleaning supplies..

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I encourage everybody in and outside this thread to do their own due diligence and understand that their will be ups, downs, and crashes along the way.

However their is plenty of money to be made within the stock market which has happened very recently the past few months, currently, and in the future. Good luck to all.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i ain't got nothing to sell maybe except vaccine stocks. i'm not selling my gainers such as TSLA, UBER, ROKU. and my forever stocks are solid no matter what such as FB, MMM, and etc. and i can't sell the ones that i lost $ such as CCL, TOL, WYNN.

right now i'm -4% total return. which isn't bad considering it was -30% at one point. :manny:

i'll just ride the storm and hopefully i have enough $ to buy the dip

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
OP has a point many of us have been saying the same thing in stock threads. The average person just buys and sells, they don't look at fundamentals or technicals. For example the market is trading around 20× earnings, were in the same position we where in 2019 which doesn't make sense.

People also don't understand that simply buying or selling doesn't move a stock price, its when people are aggressively buying into the ask or selling into the bid. Which will happen when everybody is trying to get out at once thats when you'll have capitulation.

And it's nothing but cap in this thread and a lot of these stock threads. Everyone is a master trader that doesn't lose money and can perfectly time the markets :mjlol:

Last edited:

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
OP has a point many of us have been saying the same thing in stock threads. The average person just buys and sells, they don't look at fundamentals or technicals. For example the market is trading around 20× earnings, were in the same position we where in 2019 which doesn't make sense.

People also don't understand that simply buying or selling doesn't move a stock price, its when people are aggressively buying into the ask or selling into the bid. Which will happen when everybody is trying to get out at once thats when you'll have capitulation.

And it's nothing bit cap in this thread and a lot of these stock threads. Everyone is a master trader that doesn't lose money and can perfectly time the markets :mjlol:
I'm sayin :gucci:. I even got begged :francis:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
One of the main reasons I never touched a 401K was situations like this :hubie:. Roth IRA gang :banderas:. Sorry to break it to you but your 401k about to tank in the coming months :francis:.I wish you luck though.

A Roth IRA is essentially still considered a 401k... the only big difference is if you pay tax on it up front (Roth) or On the back end when you retire..

A Roth IRA is not magically immune to the ebbs and flows of the market... I wish you luck though...

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
That's why you trade options in times like these. Also, the fed is pumping a lot of money into the market which should keep it a float for some time. The fed is even thinking about buying ETFs, they seem to be desperate to re-inflate the bubble.

they don’t hear you though