to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That gorilla roars once and ur gonna shyt urself...

Any heart you had will leave ur fukking chest...out ur ass instantaneously

Breh, moms been roaring at a nikka since birth. So what the fukk a gorilla making noises supposed 2 mean?

Set it up fam. I'll show you how it's done. I'll slap box his ass to sleep or we can go Marquess of Queensberry rules.

It's nothing fam, countless coli brehs in this thread done told you

but you just aint listening:mindblown:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Breh, moms been roaring at a nikka since birth. So what the fukk a gorilla making noises supposed 2 mean?

Set it up fam. I'll show you how it's done. I'll slap box his ass to sleep or we can go Marquess of Queensberry rules.

It's nothing fam, countless coli brehs in this thread done told you

but you just aint listening:mindblown:
Everybody ain't bout that fight life bruh:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only man who can maybe beat a gorilla because he grew up wrestling bears
027_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_gallery_post.0.jpg

since when does rolling around with declawed bear cub equate to growing up wrestling bears

I swear you morons believe everything

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No hands what so ever. All that jumping will get you a swift leg sweep then ground and pound all day. I don't respect a nikka that don't stand up straight to fight. Id give that nikka a chop from hell on his spine and he's done. I'd fight him in his home so he don't have far to go after i thoroughly beat his ass.

My hands deadly. This is a well known fact. Thats why people don't fukk with me. :manny:

Oh. You must think you wear a trench coat and live in Kenya. :francis:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I’d much rather fight a gorilla than a chimp. The gorilla would kill me quick or knock me out and no longer view me as a threat. The chimp would rip my face and limbs off while I bleed out.

hopefully in that scenario my spirit could watch the gorillbreh split the chimp in half :mjgrin: