to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
No hands what so ever. All that jumping will get you a swift leg sweep then ground and pound all day. I don't respect a nikka that don't stand up straight to fight. Id give that nikka a chop from hell on his spine and he's done. I'd fight him in his home so he don't have far to go after i thoroughly beat his ass.

My hands deadly. This is a well known fact. Thats why people don't fukk with me. :manny:
Lmaooo

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Strong chimp hand....:francis:

Btw...chimps have been know to pull small trees out the ground. You gotta make it through them b4 u get to the final boss.

Btw A gorilla can lift something 2,000kg (as heavy as 30 humans), over 10 times their body weight.

Coli animal threads are by far the funniest threads here. Somebody said they’d put a gorilla in a chokehold:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If you know, you know :ehh:.

This breh could fight a couple of them there 'rillas

That's right p*ssy like you are not trained in Martial Science, Combat, Martial Arts or Self Defense there's no Man Hood in you. Talk shyt on line but can't defend his woman or family, soy bean ass bytches

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What's the point of having hands that big if you don't know how to Box?

How is a gorilla going to react to lighting fast jabs right to it's face?

What happens when I start landing left hook/right hand combos and circle away before it knows what hit him?

:dame:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Y’all nikkas act like they got adamantium bones :what:

Who cares how strong they are if they can’t connect on a punch, all you have to do is dodge then counter their attacks with a few body shots and uppercuts and you’ll have a chance

:russ: Ikr! shyt you got a very...no make that extremely small chance let’s say 1% chance in actually defeating a Gorilla and/or surviving it. So go ahead and go all out and pray it doesn’t rip your arms off or your head etc. then wake up on the X-ray table or headed into the afterlife thinking damn. That went bad for me!

:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
An apes jaw has the same knock out switch as a person. Jaw that bytch