to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
None of you can fight a chimp or gorilla lol...

What yall know bout fighting an animal SO UNORTHODOX it do something goofy like just grab your leg?

But see, while a person grabbing your leg is laughable and you just snatch your shyt back. A ape grabs your leg and calls that fighting. So they squeeze with all their strength, while at the same time pulling.

You go to punch that bytch in his shyt, but his mouth opens and he bites your fingers off. Oh I swung too slow, let's try this again, he bites your other fingers off.
So your face goes from :stopitslime: to :damn: in nano seconds. You're goofy and off balance so you probably do the splits. But a animal doesn't care about you never done a full split. So it's thrashing you on the ground how we used to break our sisters dolls.

You'll be :mjcry: or :slapfight: but to the ape it's just now starting. In the fight you wind up face down and the ape toots your ass up. You think :sadcam: is it about to rape me. Cause it rips your pants open. Naw, he just wants to eat your ass. So he eats your ass! You're actually not feeling much pain, cause the initial explosion of pain has put you in shock. You're like this :deadmanny: with monkey face in your ass. He's taking bites and spitting out. You feel your balls and genitals bitten off and you just give up :blessed:.

But he catches you with your face up and goes to work. He grabs your lips and just pull them off. He bites your nose off...not neatly tho. He doesn't like you looking at him so he digs your eyes out with his fingers.

At this point you don't even want any one to help you. Feel like Venom wrecked your ass. You're just this limitless, faceless thing, like a turd :russ:.

fukked up thing is, with all that work done, you're not dead and the doctor saves you! Yeah ya girls gone...but you can watch foot....naw you're blind too. So you live out the rest of your life wondering what you look like...

:hubie:
:laff:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I knew this video would get posted lol

The thing is, we never actually see gorillas at their most powerful. They're so rare in the wild and the strict hierarchy in their social structure makes open conflict etc less likely in controlled environments like a zoo.
So the goril

What yall know bout fighting an animal SO UNORTHODOX it do something goofy like just grab your leg?

But see, while a person grabbing your leg is laughable and you just snatch your shyt back. A ape grabs your leg and calls that fighting. So they squeeze with all their strength, while at the same time pulling.

You go to punch that bytch in his shyt, but his mouth opens and he bites your fingers off. Oh I swung too slow, let's try this again, he bites your other fingers off.
So your face goes from :stopitslime: to :damn: in nano seconds. You're goofy and off balance so you probably do the splits. But a animal doesn't care about you never done a full split. So it's thrashing you on the ground how we used to break our sisters dolls.

You'll be :mjcry: or :slapfight: but to the ape it's just now starting. In the fight you wind up face down and the ape toots your ass up. You think :sadcam: is it about to rape me. Cause it rips your pants open. Naw, he just wants to eat your ass. So he eats your ass! You're actually not feeling much pain, cause the initial explosion of pain has put you in shock. You're like this :deadmanny: with monkey face in your ass. He's taking bites and spitting out. You feel your balls and genitals bitten off and you just give up :blessed:.

But he catches you with your face up and goes to work. He grabs your lips and just pull them off. He bites your nose off...not neatly tho. He doesn't like you looking at him so he digs your eyes out with his fingers.

At this point you don't even want any one to help you. Feel like Venom wrecked your ass. You're just this limitless, faceless thing, like a turd :russ:.

fukked up thing is, with all that work done, you're not dead and the doctor saves you! Yeah ya girls gone...but you can watch foot....naw you're blind too. So you live out the rest of your life wondering what you look like...

Use my fingers to stab both of his eyes. Game over. Gorilla ain't jean claude van damme on bloodsport. He lose his sight it's over for him

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Gorillas are massive

This is the last gorilla that tried me. I tried to tell him this ain't what he want :rudy:

:francis: Sorry to say it but he didn't make it. 2 days later he died from his injuries and I flexed on em like mr burns

giphy.gif

RIP to that dude :heh:

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
nikka that would be the definition of blind rage.Your ass is getting mangled :mjlit:
I can tell you from experience what's gonna happen when that "blind rage" hits. First I'll dip every wild swing

DimwittedSameAngelfish-max-1mb.gif

Then I'll flex on him like I'm known to do from time to time

kill-bill-pai-mei.gif

Then I'll tell him

tumblr_pp190t9GJM1v6w3juo5_500.gifv

"SIT YO STUPID ASS DOWN" :childplease:

Then he'll crawl away. Defeated. Blind.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

damn...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I can tell you from experience what's gonna happen when that "blind rage" hits. First I'll dip every wild swing

DimwittedSameAngelfish-max-1mb.gif

Then I'll flex on him like I'm known to do from time to time

kill-bill-pai-mei.gif

Then I'll tell him

tumblr_pp190t9GJM1v6w3juo5_500.gifv

"SIT YO STUPID ASS DOWN" :childplease:

Then he'll crawl away. Defeated. Blind.
Get that stinkmeanor treatment bruhs:lolbron:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Tactic will keep you from dying instantly but a chimp,urang or gorilla will kill you if they feel threatened,no BJJ or boxing will save you from teeth, strength and claws cause he is trying to kill you,not defeat or incapacitate you and will be in a murderous rage you can't rival.