to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I’d much rather fight a gorilla than a chimp. The gorilla would kill me quick or knock me out and no longer view me as a threat. The chimp would rip my face and limbs off while I bleed out.

hopefully in that scenario my spirit could watch the gorillbreh split the chimp in half :mjgrin:

:scust: you pee sitting down? You gotta take them both on at the same time :dame:
Kick em in the nuts like that one poster
He scream you scream louder
You grab that chimp And throw him into the deep jungle never to be heard from again. Then you Tony jaa/ Michael jai white the gorilla leaving him a shell of his former self spreading the legend of your glory.

The Coli done fell off...old Coli nikkas would been slapped the piss out of a Gorilla.

Y’all nikkas just scary, I don’t even wanna hear no more.
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

They not built like us round :birdman:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Oh. You must think you wear a trench coat and live in Kenya. :francis:
Nah. I wear white tees, basketball shorts, black socks and Nike slides with a durag. Too hot for a trench coat.

I'm from new orleans breh. It's a jungle outchea ya dig. Ion need to say no mo :birdman:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:scust: you pee sitting down? You gotta take them both on at the same time :dame:
Kick em in the nuts like that one poster
He scream you scream louder
You grab that chimp And throw him into the deep jungle never to be heard from again. Then you Tony jaa/ Michael jai white the gorilla leaving him a shell of his former self spreading the legend of your glory.

They not built like us round :birdman:
Let them nikkas know. We got that yeah with the yeah for a gorilla outchea :salute:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:dame: New Orleans where a man kisses @Another Man on the lips.

:dame: Yeah... Please don’t say “no mo.”
Same city with one of the highest murder rates.

nikkas love to fall back on that wayne/birdman shyt. Y'all talk that shyt but would get your ass beat by a nikka that look like big freedia

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:dead:

fe07eee1f0268775c646e844b05bff2d1896221534282694.png

Taking “I’ll slap the shyt out of you” to the next level

:picard:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Same city with one of the highest murder rates.

nikkas love to fall back on that wayne/birdman shyt. Y'all talk that shyt but would get your ass beat by a nikka that look like big freedia

You from the big homo :mjlol: