to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
stolen from the net:

The average male Silverback Gorilla stands at 6'- 6' 2 ft tall standing erect and 395- 500lbs, and is anywhere from 4- 10× stronger than your average human according to scientific research on the strength of gorillas…

main-qimg-be7896bdeebf14aa06b66330c88f45ef

main-qimg-47b1900c92c09c07023b193077ffb9e3

According to the Guinness Book of world records, testing done in research fields in the 1980's on the strength of large male Silverback Gorillas have them able to lift approximately 860 kilograms (1800 lbs) of dead weight easily, with even the best trained humans only able to lift 430 kilograms (900 lbs) at max…

But I'm pretty sure the human record has been surpassed in the past 30 or so years…

So we know that Gorillas can easily lift at least twice the weight of your strongest human without effort…

So if we were to make a human proportionate to a Silverback Gorilla in terms of strength, it would be something akin to this monster…

main-qimg-ccb015153c4e0d5b7079b62c3906f8b5

But it's not strength difference that would be the decisive factor here, it is the fact these are wild animals who fight with savage and primal ferocity that human flesh and bone are just not built to withstand..
main-qimg-414626b649ee5cb578d7a965c1a430e1

Gorilla’s have 5× the bone density of humans and are designed to use their greater strength in ways we just aren't, hence they're lower center of gravity. Their muscle fiber and sinew has been compared to steel cable and is capable of exerting much more explosive reaction speed than humans, and their skin is as tough as dried leather...

If we compare skeletal structures of a Silverback Gorilla and an average human, there is definitely a very distinct difference in overall bone mass …
main-qimg-53309926955ff6e3444093f090614dad

main-qimg-a1d4324a7dbfbe9cac3acf4f1d9006ab.webp

main-qimg-e2d52346db6532b7e2f16321d25548d2

Gorillas have larger, thicker, and denser bones than human beings…

main-qimg-a09069396c3c2261bd5888c6702abb56

As you can see, Gorillas have more muscle mass per square inch than humans despite their shorter frame…

main-qimg-09062cfc9b8aa7ef332d51c7c7c628d1

main-qimg-604930673bff2846096023cc18112052

Humans on the other hand are quite fragile compared to Gorillas. It only takes 550 lbs of force (pressure) to crush a human skull, much less to break bone…

Silverback Gorillas have the strength to hit, grasp, or simply crush with 2,000-2,400 lbs psi with their hands and feet according to documented testing…
main-qimg-3fd88d919cd5edfc3f4b770385980217

One solid shot or blow from a Silverback and you would most likely be crippled for life, comatose, dead, or damn sure wish you were…!!!

However, it is the 3″- 4″ canines and durable nails that would be most devastating in a close quarters combat scenario between a human and Gorilla or any large primate for that matter…
main-qimg-5da0ecf6c78a27857ba16ee67f5edd74

The Gorilla would literally rip and tear the flesh from human bone with those nails, and crush or break any bones with a bite force of 1,200 psi with those incisors…

I am 100% positive, a Silverback Gorilla could easily rip your arms completely off and literally beat you to death with them if it chooses to do so…

We have to remember there is a reason these creatures have to be tranquilized or sedated when in captivity in order to perform routine veterinary check- ups, or clean Gorilla enclosures…

Because simply put, these large wild primates can be extremely dangerous and even lethal to humans if they feel threatened or challenged within they're environment…

Although I am also quite positive, there isn't a human alive brave enough to test the theory that he or she could defeat a Silverback Gorilla in a hand to hand, one on one battle scenario…

:hubie:

Outstanding post! My one breh said that scrawny 150lb fake Tarzan dude could handle a Gorilla that lil puny dude would get his head torn off and punted !

:mjlol:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
None of you can fight a chimp or gorilla lol...

What yall know bout fighting an animal SO UNORTHODOX it do something goofy like just grab your leg?

But see, while a person grabbing your leg is laughable and you just snatch your shyt back. A ape grabs your leg and calls that fighting. So they squeeze with all their strength, while at the same time pulling.

You go to punch that bytch in his shyt, but his mouth opens and he bites your fingers off. Oh I swung too slow, let's try this again, he bites your other fingers off.
So your face goes from :stopitslime: to :damn: in nano seconds. You're goofy and off balance so you probably do the splits. But a animal doesn't care about you never done a full split. So it's thrashing you on the ground how we used to break our sisters dolls.

You'll be :mjcry: or :slapfight: but to the ape it's just now starting. In the fight you wind up face down and the ape toots your ass up. You think :sadcam: is it about to rape me. Cause it rips your pants open. Naw, he just wants to eat your ass. So he eats your ass! You're actually not feeling much pain, cause the initial explosion of pain has put you in shock. You're like this :deadmanny: with monkey face in your ass. He's taking bites and spitting out. You feel your balls and genitals bitten off and you just give up :blessed:.

But he catches you with your face up and goes to work. He grabs your lips and just pull them off. He bites your nose off...not neatly tho. He doesn't like you looking at him so he digs your eyes out with his fingers.

At this point you don't even want any one to help you. Feel like Venom wrecked your ass. You're just this limitless, faceless thing, like a turd :russ:.

fukked up thing is, with all that work done, you're not dead and the doctor saves you! Yeah ya girls gone...but you can watch foot....naw you're blind too. So you live out the rest of your life wondering what you look like...

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of you can fight a chimp or gorilla lol...

What yall know bout fighting an animal SO UNORTHODOX it do something goofy like just grab your leg?

But see, while a person grabbing your leg is laughable and you just snatch your shyt back. A ape grabs your leg and calls that fighting. So they squeeze with all their strength, while at the same time pulling.

You go to punch that bytch in his shyt, but his mouth opens and he bites your fingers off. Oh I swung too slow, let's try this again, he bites your other fingers off.
So your face goes from :stopitslime: to :damn: in nano seconds. You're goofy and off balance so you probably do the splits. But a animal doesn't care about you never done a full split. So it's thrashing you on the ground how we used to break our sisters dolls.

You'll be :mjcry: or :slapfight: but to the ape it's just now starting. In the fight you wind up face down and the ape toots your ass up. You think :sadcam: is it about to rape me. Cause it rips your pants open. Naw, he just wants to eat your ass. So he eats your ass! You're actually not feeling much pain, cause the initial explosion of pain has put you in shock. You're like this :deadmanny: with monkey face in your ass. He's taking bites and spitting out. You feel your balls and genitals bitten off and you just give up :blessed:.

But he catches you with your face up and goes to work. He grabs your lips and just pull them off. He bites your nose off...not neatly tho. He doesn't like you looking at him so he digs your eyes out with his fingers.

At this point you don't even want any one to help you. Feel like Venom wrecked your ass. You're just this limitless, faceless thing, like a turd :russ:.

fukked up thing is, with all that work done, you're not dead and the doctor saves you! Yeah ya girls gone...but you can watch foot....naw you're blind too. So you live out the rest of your life wondering what you look like...

Wow. Thats an amzing description :ehh:

Except for the man eating part :dame:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
What's the point of having hands that big if you don't know how to Box?

How is a gorilla going to react to lighting fast jabs right to it's face?

What happens when I start landing left hook/right hand combos and circle away before it knows what hit him?
:mjlol:

REPPED LOL

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Hahaa, you people are too used to seeing Animals in zoos. Encounter a lion unexpectedly when you',re on foot and you"ll still be in shock 2 days later, leave alone a gorilla.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this probably the scariest shyt I seen/read online :lupe:

stolen from the net:

The average male Silverback Gorilla stands at 6'- 6' 2 ft tall standing erect and 395- 500lbs, and is anywhere from 4- 10× stronger than your average human according to scientific research on the strength of gorillas…

main-qimg-be7896bdeebf14aa06b66330c88f45ef

main-qimg-47b1900c92c09c07023b193077ffb9e3

According to the Guinness Book of world records, testing done in research fields in the 1980's on the strength of large male Silverback Gorillas have them able to lift approximately 860 kilograms (1800 lbs) of dead weight easily, with even the best trained humans only able to lift 430 kilograms (900 lbs) at max…

But I'm pretty sure the human record has been surpassed in the past 30 or so years…

So we know that Gorillas can easily lift at least twice the weight of your strongest human without effort…

So if we were to make a human proportionate to a Silverback Gorilla in terms of strength, it would be something akin to this monster…

main-qimg-ccb015153c4e0d5b7079b62c3906f8b5

But it's not strength difference that would be the decisive factor here, it is the fact these are wild animals who fight with savage and primal ferocity that human flesh and bone are just not built to withstand..
main-qimg-414626b649ee5cb578d7a965c1a430e1

Gorilla’s have 5× the bone density of humans and are designed to use their greater strength in ways we just aren't, hence they're lower center of gravity. Their muscle fiber and sinew has been compared to steel cable and is capable of exerting much more explosive reaction speed than humans, and their skin is as tough as dried leather...

If we compare skeletal structures of a Silverback Gorilla and an average human, there is definitely a very distinct difference in overall bone mass …
main-qimg-53309926955ff6e3444093f090614dad

main-qimg-a1d4324a7dbfbe9cac3acf4f1d9006ab.webp

main-qimg-e2d52346db6532b7e2f16321d25548d2

Gorillas have larger, thicker, and denser bones than human beings…

main-qimg-a09069396c3c2261bd5888c6702abb56

As you can see, Gorillas have more muscle mass per square inch than humans despite their shorter frame…

main-qimg-09062cfc9b8aa7ef332d51c7c7c628d1

main-qimg-604930673bff2846096023cc18112052

Humans on the other hand are quite fragile compared to Gorillas. It only takes 550 lbs of force (pressure) to crush a human skull, much less to break bone…

Silverback Gorillas have the strength to hit, grasp, or simply crush with 2,000-2,400 lbs psi with their hands and feet according to documented testing…
main-qimg-3fd88d919cd5edfc3f4b770385980217

One solid shot or blow from a Silverback and you would most likely be crippled for life, comatose, dead, or damn sure wish you were…!!!

However, it is the 3″- 4″ canines and durable nails that would be most devastating in a close quarters combat scenario between a human and Gorilla or any large primate for that matter…
main-qimg-5da0ecf6c78a27857ba16ee67f5edd74

The Gorilla would literally rip and tear the flesh from human bone with those nails, and crush or break any bones with a bite force of 1,200 psi with those incisors…

I am 100% positive, a Silverback Gorilla could easily rip your arms completely off and literally beat you to death with them if it chooses to do so…

We have to remember there is a reason these creatures have to be tranquilized or sedated when in captivity in order to perform routine veterinary check- ups, or clean Gorilla enclosures…

Because simply put, these large wild primates can be extremely dangerous and even lethal to humans if they feel threatened or challenged within they're environment…

Although I am also quite positive, there isn't a human alive brave enough to test the theory that he or she could defeat a Silverback Gorilla in a hand to hand, one on one battle scenario…

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Hahaa, you people are too used to seeing Animals in zoos. Encounter a lion unexpectedly when you',re on foot and you"ll still be in shock 2 days later, leave alone a gorilla.

:russ: for reals...

I remember we had JUST STARTED a nature hike in the mountains...literally 5 min in...and the guide spotted a grizzly like 500 yards away.

:whoo:
:merchant:
:mjcry:
:damn:
nikkas ran back to the car and left. No refund or nothing!