to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The internet is full of trolling and deluded peeps.

1vs1 without weapons we’re not touching any predator, bear or gorilla. Even their muscles are more powerful and efficient. All we have is stamina and excellent cooling systems. Most importantly intellect.

Simple as that.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
nikka...there are CHIMPS that can kill lions lol, we don't even have a shot against a regular size one of those.

I fear the day somebody actually teaches them one of them shyts how to fight.
There are 0 chimps that can kill lions

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
PlumpFrigidBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

nikka...there are CHIMPS that can kill lions lol, we don't even have a shot against a regular size one of those.

I fear the day somebody actually teaches them one of them shyts how to fight.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
There are 0 chimps that can kill lions

Chimps in general are more aggressive and unpredictable than gorillas.

Billi apes are a sub-species of gorilla sized chimps (up to 6 feet, 400 pounds) that have been called lion killers because they have been seen taking down big cats.

A chimpanzee...twice as tall and weighing 3 times as much as a regular chimp...

:whoo:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hands what so ever. All that jumping will get you a swift leg sweep then ground and pound all day. I don't respect a nikka that don't stand up straight to fight. Id give that nikka a chop from hell on his spine and he's done. I'd fight him in his home so he don't have far to go after i thoroughly beat his ass.

My hands deadly. This is a well known fact. Thats why people don't fukk with me. :manny:

Are you slow, do you realize not one of your hits will have any impact on a gorilla.

A infant chimp will throw you around like you are nothing.

Goofy nikka:mjlol:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Fukk the strength.....Yall nikkas really think youd be able to read a Gorillas erratic movements??!:stopitslime: Survive long enough to lock down the timing of his swings?!:stopitslime: No way:mjlol:
dead asf at nikkas thinking "ima drag him into the later rounds with superior technique and cardio, then put him away":mjgrin:

Yall boys too funny in this bihh frfr:mjlol:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Are you slow, do you realize not one of your hits will have any impact on a gorilla.

A infant chimp will throw you around like you are nothing.

Goofy nikka:mjlol:
You know out of 4 pages of this thread you're the only one that took that comment serious? :stopitslime: It says a lot about you but I'm the "goofy nikka".

tenor.gif

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Chimps in general are more aggressive and unpredictable than gorillas.

Billi apes are a sub-species of gorilla sized chimps (up to 6 feet, 400 pounds) that have been called lion killers because they have been seen taking down big cats.

A chimpanzee...twice as tall and weighing 3 times as much as a regular chimp...

:whoo:
This is so false lmaooo there is 0 evidence of any great ape taking down a lion and ESPECIALLY a billi ape.

Leopards hunt and kill silverback gorillas. Leopards are much much smaller than lions. And silverback gorillas are the biggest out of any ape and chimp. So if a leopard can do that to a silverback what you think a lion gonna do? No ape or chimp can kill any big cat lol