to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
all that erratic jumping around don't phase me.

Catch his ass on the way down and greet him with a corkscrew uppercut..

fukk around and dislocate his mandible and knock his whole bottom row of teeth out of his stankin mouth.

I've Been focused since the 4th grade son:takedat:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
EFl-fI5XoAAFahC

:damn:

:damn:

I'll still put lil bubbles in a chokehold and teach him why Black male are the superior species.. Teach that ape what pain is like once i've given him the gomu gomu no gatling gun combo

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

fukk around and dislocate his mandible and knock his whole bottom row of teeth out of his stankin mouth.

Let these nikkas know bc they act like they dont. "Gorillas will kill you". Gorillas aint shyt if you a real one. :salute:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations

You have great big balls filled with an abundance of fortitude breh no homo. Hold this rep :salute:

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fukk the strength.....Yall nikkas really think youd be able to read a Gorillas erratic movements??!:stopitslime: Survive long enough to lock down the timing of his swings?!:stopitslime: No way:mjlol:
dead asf at nikkas thinking "ima drag him into the later rounds with superior technique and cardio, then put him away":mjgrin:

Yall boys too funny in this bihh frfr:mjlol:

Yeah.

Gorilla flinches, and I’m on his ass :dame:

like this
giphy.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Nah fam, you gotta be quick on ya toes & avoid taking that hit or learn how to absorb a punch from a gorilla.

I'd use a nice series of check hooks & lateral movements combined with them good jabs to keep any gorilla at bay.
Breh this got me cracking tf up :dead:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
This thread is a classic

With that being said
Since I been taking combat sambo I've learned that a gorilla is no match for my takedown skills. Gorillas don't know how to change levels. fukk outta here thinking he'll be able to land a single punch. Gorillas are the d. Wilder of the animal fight game.