To all the girls I've loved before, Love Life Season 2 (HBO max) October 28

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t even front. I rock with this second season, but I liked the first season more.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ur the ONLY person I've seen with this opinion.
Of course, I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in the demographic who feels this way, or at least would say it openly. I pretty much just liked Anna Kendrick’s character more than Marcus basically. The supporting characters and storylines pretty much even out to me.

Also, I don’t live a similar life to Marcus so I don’t have the connection to him that other posters in here do.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Of course, I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in the demographic who feels this way, or at least would say it openly. I pretty much just liked Anna Kendrick’s character more than Marcus basically. The supporting characters and storylines pretty much even out to me.

Also, I don’t live a similar life to Marcus so I don’t have the connection to him that other posters in here do.

To me the side characters were a lot better in season 2, they feel like real people.

I enjoyed the 1st season but at a certain point it just became typical Goofy white girl makes terrible decisions

I don't necessarily live the same life as Marcus but to me at a base level everything in the 2nd season was just better

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me the side characters were a lot better in season 2, they feel like real people.

I enjoyed the 1st season but at a certain point it just became typical Goofy white girl makes terrible decisions

I don't necessarily live the same life as Marcus but to me at a base level everything in the 2nd season was just better
Yeah, I pretty much see it as Marcus being a typical corny goofy Black dude lol, like a beta version of Lawrence from Insecure.

It should be noted though that I don’t dislike the second season, I like them both, they’re both 8/10 or 9/10 shows for me.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:whew:

thank god he's black. I would have been legit shocked if not. I hope they do another season. but they probably wouldn't have another black protagonist unfortunately.

I bet they do a lesbian next season.