To all the girls I've loved before, Love Life Season 2 (HBO max) October 28

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean by "in the streets?" I highly doubt that to be the majority experience. If you pine for white bytches and whine about crackers not accepting you then probably. Otherwise, it is no
Yeah, the posters who are hyping up how “relatable” this season was are likely on their :mjpls: shyt.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
-they stay tryna finesse with that empty ass promotion trick
-Marcus like white-white women. Jesus.

-1st thing came to mind when I saw Gigi: "whore"
-fool nutted faster than Blankman
-that escalated at break neck speed got dayum

His original wife:hhh:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Season 3 need to be a next black character...at least a Spanish one. Season 1 was too Becky ish for me

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Triggering, but incredible show.

:dead:

Everyone killed their role. Love Ego.

:ahh:

Pretty good music selection as well. Loved seeing him and his father open up to one another. In addition to him handling corporate life and his journey to recovery.

Next season should be Marcus’ sister.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Of course, I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in the demographic who feels this way, or at least would say it openly. I pretty much just liked Anna Kendrick’s character more than Marcus basically. The supporting characters and storylines pretty much even out to me.

Also, I don’t live a similar life to Marcus so I don’t have the connection to him that other posters in here do.

I think the supporting characters of Season 1 were more fleshed out. But the ending of this season 2 was much stronger. Also I liked Darby, but Marcus was more relatable.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Yeah they have a lot of expectations to meet with the 3rd season. Since S2 was one of the best shows of last year.

They’re probably waiting to get capitalize off of a few award shows since WJH is up for multiple awards. Then receive a larger budget from the network.

Last edited: