To all the girls I've loved before, Love Life Season 2 (HBO max) October 28

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I saw the trailer and was like this show is about me. Several years ago, I was 32, recently divorced moved to Chicago and started dating around. I popped season 1 on, I was like da fuc...I mean season 1 wasn't bad but it took me a while to realize that each season is a new protagonist. I'm gonna watch season 2 tonight.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
so who we like better?

ego nwodin or jessica williams?

I think ego is hotter. but they are pretty close.
I’ve always had a thing for Jessica Williams and she’s literally never looked better than she does on this.

I was really impressed how authentic the blackness is on this. You can always tell when shows with black characters have black writers in the room or not. (Like that Bernie Mac over a Steve Harvey shyt, that’s not something even the hippest white writer might know) Either that or Harper has a lot more say in his character than normal. (Not surprising since he’s an EP).

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I’ve always had a thing for Jessica Williams and she’s literally never looked better than she does on this.

I was really impressed how authentic the blackness is on this. You can always tell when shows with black characters have black writers in the room or not. (Like that Bernie Mac over a Steve Harvey shyt, that’s not something even the hippest white writer might know) Either that or Harper has a lot more say in his character than normal. (Not surprising since he’s an EP).

This breh is the main staff writer for the season

Amain Berhane - IMDb

Which is pretty dope because he's originally a musician

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpaOD9ND7gQbOfo-IyY0mCw

I wouldn't be surprised if his life story inspired this season's storyline :ohhh:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol I was wondering where the thread for this show was

Finding it funny how much this show is mirroring what a lot of us black men have been through.

Thankfully never got any PAWGs pregnant though.

:whew:

Have had the threesomes though

:lolbron:

But everything from not feeling black enough, feeling not appreciated by your parents, trying to move up in corporate.

Even having a will they won’t though flirtation with a woman I’d rather keep as a friend but her body is calling me.

:wow:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
so who we like better?

ego nwodin or jessica williams?

I think ego is hotter. but they are pretty close.

They both hot. Just the sort of black woman I adore. Cultured, open minded and keep themselves looking good.

But for me JW takes it something about that look on her face and her eyes plus the tallness and the titties.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I can’t believe I’m just hearing of this..

This show is :wow:

Marcus’s life is similar to my own and so many other brehs. We need more shows like this for us

I definitely remember signing in to this girls dorms who was in medical school one night(I was like 27 though) The look the dude gave me was :stopitslime:

Btw. Destiny was bad asf, but those ex problems, my man’s dodged a bullet in the long run

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Btw. Destiny was bad asf, but those ex problems, my man’s dodged a bullet in the long run

She was very cute but you could tell she was trouble from the off. Especially for a guy like Marcus.
I actually thought his cousin was going to snatch her. Instead it was her dangerous simp. if that fat motherfukker thought he would be walking away without cutting a check for the damages to that car

:rudy: