TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's both black and white since you know, his parents are black and white. :yeshrug:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys have such low self esteem. They openly state that the way to authenticate whether or not a person is black is

A: "How white person view them"

B: "If the cops come"

:scusthov: :snoop:

But you are black. You have black parents. Blake's racial background is significantly different from yours so the t/s original point was stupid and invalid.

I didn't really read all of it so I don't really care, TBH. Was just saying that I have red headed blacks with freckles in my family. I don't even know what Blake Griffin looks like tbh.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American society has always treated children of black and white parents as black. Even to the point of b*stardizing them. I think its fine if they consider themselves whatever they want to. Pisses me off more to hear some white dude jump in like that. Your society created that ..bro.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
dudes basically white :manny:

his mom is a redhead ginger type so that shyt gonna take over in most cases as far as looks, and some long lost white man gene from his pops prob just reared its head when blake was being created in the womb

same shyt obv happened when his brother was born too
1TAYLOR.jpg

that has to be first :ehh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ Anyone who takes @MikeBrownsJob opinion on anything pertaining
to black people serious.
Dude obviously isn't that color when he steps away from a keyboard, and it's painfully obvious. :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
American society has always treated children of black and white parents as black. Even to the point of b*stardizing them. I think its fine if they consider themselves whatever they want to. Pisses me off more to hear some white dude jump in like that. Your society created that ..bro.

552927_o.gif

Po' little MiMi

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a friend whose parents are both black, and he has red hair...It's not bright red, more like an old copper color...

Genetics is amazing...