TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:skip: like I stated last fall, black people are going to be real butthurt and hold on for dear life once biracial people start identifying as such and white people actively call them what they are which is mixed raced.

The ops original point is ridiculous. Blake is half white. If he called himself white it shouldn't bother you. It's equally incorrect as calling him black. Call him what he is which is biracial.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's might as well be IMO :manny:

People need to stop calling mixed people black because it isn't logical, if you mix red and white together is it still red or white?

No it becomes pink, do u understand what I'm trying to say?

The only... And I mean only issue I hv with that logic is that it isn't quite that simple when discussing race. My brother is dark skinned, my sister is light skinned. People tend to think me and my brother arent related for that reason, so in a roundabout way I can identify with blake. I could tell most people im mixed or black based on my skin tone(im black btw). But truth is, unless you are mixed yourself then I dont really think any of us have the right to deny that person the choice to identify with one ethnic group over the other. You can claim mixed all day in most cases, but based on skin tone they are going to lump you into the black category in most cases, because when you break it down, it's all based on 3 things, and that's either skin tone, culture or discrimination, that imo is because the black race has so many different shades that it's easier for the average person to assume rather than ask. That is the reason why so many mixed people say that they are black. Dont get me wrong, a lot of mixed people say hey im mixed, and I have no problem with that, but I also have no problems with those who claim black ir the fee who claim white. Also I'm not saying that's the right thing to do, but unfortunately that is the world we live in.

Edit: this isnt an indictment on the the people here on this board, this is based on the average everyday person who doesnt care about black vs mixed vs racial identity and so on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought dude was albino when I saw him in college. Malcolm X had red hair and his mama was half white, a nikka is a nikka that's why these peckerwoods been preaching forever.
Didn't these crackers invent the one drop rule, is not blake's fault that whites went out their way to separate themselves from anything not white for centuries. Now that the landscape of the country is changing, they wanna start to claim the mulattoes too.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:skip: like I stated last fall, black people are going to be real butthurt and hold on for dear life once biracial people start identifying as such and white people actively call them what they are which is mixed raced.

The ops original point is ridiculous. Blake is half white. If he called himself white it shouldn't bother you. It's equally incorrect as calling him black. Call him what he is which is biracial.
Best post in this thread.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evHzlBrzq70

I can't believe they'd even waste time with this bs. And that TMZ black dude in there is a dumbass for co-signing.

The TMZ ppl say that b/c he's got freckles on his face, that he's white......he's got reddish hair, so he's white.

:wtf: There's plenty of black people(with two black parents) that have freckles. I don't know how you can even insinuate that freckles are a white only feature.

And there's light skinned black ppl with brown-reddish hair. My mom had brownish-red hair when she was a child. That has nothing to do with being white or even a white parent. Neither of those features are exclusive to whites, regardless of him being mixed.

Yea. I have aunts and uncles on my momma's side, all black people with red hair and freckles. I hate how ignorant people are about the variations in Black folks.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

These guys have such low self esteem. They openly state that the way to authenticate whether or not a person is black is

A: "How white person view them"

B: "If the cops come"

:scusthov: :snoop:

Yea. I have aunts and uncles on my momma's side, all black people with red hair and freckles. I hate how ignorant people are about the variations in Black folks.

But you are black. You have black parents. Blake's racial background is significantly different from yours so the t/s original point was stupid and invalid.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I always wondered where they find those high yellow gingers to play little Blake in his Kia commercials. Like what's the casting process?

:dead:

Yep, your grandkids will be on some :mjpls: He's the only black one in the family :scusthov: You will literally be the black sheep of the family :huhldup: :notwavy: F*ck whatever you want, but please marry black :obama:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
blake-griffin-jordan-superfly-01.jpg

This dude is black? :childplease:
Those two Chechen bombers look blacker than him and they're always being called white on this board. :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What do they call mulattos in africa.

In south africa, they still say you black. They just call you colored. :whoo:

Its interesting that ever since Obama cacs are trying to separate mixed race African Americans from i guess *darker* africans.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

The ops original point is ridiculous.
Blake is half white. If he called himself white it shouldn't bother you. It's equally incorrect as calling him black. Call him what he is which is biracial.

:rolleyes:

If you show me where I called him Black, then I will agree with you. However I said no such thing.

You just inferred that b/c you WANTED to.

The ONLY point I made is that the yahoos at TMZ concluded that b/c he has freckles and red hair that he's white. All I said is that black people have those features too.

I said he's mixed....but you didn't see that b/c you didn't want to see it.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
remember when the owner of TMZ went on a crusade against Kobe because he said 'fakkit'?

fukking fakkit wants to be borderline racial but when his fairy ass catches feelings he cant do no wrong :mindblown: