TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who is visibly of African heritage is black.

I don't think that all house negroes were of mixed race during slavery. The term "house negroe" was actually introduced to the masses by Malcolm X, a mixed race black man who was a self proclaimed "field negroe". I suspect that house negroes were selected based on their mentality and spirit. I'm quite sure that there were plenty of dark skinned house negroes back during slavery. You can see that today. A lot of modern day house negroes are dark skinned. Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Larry Elder, ect are all darker skinned. I don't dispute that whites gave light skinned and mixed race slaves some kind of preferential treatment overall, but those people were still black slaves. It's still the same today, light skinned blacks get treated better than dark skinned blacks, they're still black though. It's divide and conquer. As long as we keep dividing ourselves, hating on each other based on colorism we will never unite. That's exactly what whites want.

Race is a social construct that's based on phenotypical characteristics. Race is not based on science and genetics. All you've done is post a picture of mixed race black children who look as if they may be able to pass as white. Even that's yet to be determined. It depends on what they end up looking like when they're finished growing and developing.

It's not about holding on to anyone. I embrace anyone of African heritage that embraces and takes pride in their African heritage. Mixed race people of African heritage who want to run from being classified as black and claim mixed or whatever aren't of my concern. I dont try and "hold on" to those folk the same way that I dont try and hold on to self hating cats like you. There are plenty black people who have 2 non mixed black parents who don't want to be classified as black, fukk 'em. Ill ride with a Malcolm X or Muhammad Ali over a Clarence Thomas or Alla Keyes anyday. I'm all about embracing people who take pride in being black.

so basically anyone can be any race as long as they embrace it :alright:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:laff::dwillhuh::pachaha:

But those kids are literally 50% white. How could they be considered a single race in "black"?
Science and genetics have nothing to do with race, you stupid inbred wet dog smelling mayonnaise sandwich eating oily headed son of a bytch. What part of that don't you understand?
What about a person that looks 100% racially white, but claims black? You would accept them too?
That's a stupidass question. I've never seen a person of African descent look 100% white. I would accept anybody of African heritage that embraces their African heritage regardless of what they look like.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

I love how the smart dumb nyggas who keep stating "race is a social construct" are holding onto a socially constructed and racist stance in the one drop rule. :snoop:..If you wanted to be intellectually honest you would call them what they are. Like I said you negroes aren't ready for certain truths yet.

i don't think he understands the hypocrisy. :mjpls:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
What percentage of African blood to you need to have to be "black"?

I would say having two black parents. Only race of people that allows people of mixed raced to solely identify as black. Before the israelie hermaphrodite dyshiki 2% percent milkers come with that "black is dominant" b/s just stop and think why other races state that. :mjpls:

so basically anyone can be any race as long as they embrace it :alright:

:heh: Peep the "puerto rican thread"..Those fools are mad they identify as Spaniard/white, but would have no problem with a people who are physically mixed raced (white,black, native, etc) identifying solely as "black". :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
You have any 18+ sisters:BABY:

th

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
=Gravity;4096682]Science and genetics have nothing to do with race, you stupid inbred wet dog smelling mayonnaise sandwich eating oily headed son of a bytch. What part of that don't you understand?

tumblr_m4rv1c9R6o1ql7iuro1_250.jpg

:deadmanny:

Look man just go ahead and state you aren't comfortable with people of mixed race identifying as such because you perceive it as some sort of threat to black people. You obviously recognize they are afforded some opportunities and privileges within society that someone with two black parents aren't. :to:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Science and genetics have nothing to do with race, you stupid inbred wet dog smelling mayonnaise sandwich eating oily headed son of a bytch. What part of that don't you understand?That's a stupidass question. I've never seen a person of African descent look 100% white. I would accept anybody of African heritage that embraces their African heritage regardless of what they look like.
Really bruh? :usure:

Wentworth Miller
jxzW81P.jpg

Rebecca Hall
J13eDTY.jpg

:usure:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:laff::dwillhuh::pachaha:

But those kids are literally 50% white. How could they be considered a single race in "black"?

Race is a social construct, as dude said earlier. Which is how ppl can consider Obama, Halle Berry, Alicia Keys as 'black', but then say that Blake Griffin, Wentworth Miller are white, or mixed/bi-racial.

They were all born of white women with black fathers. But society is stupid and only goes by physical appearance.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Race is a social construct, as dude said earlier. Which is how ppl can consider Obama, Halle Berry, Alicia Keys as 'black', but then say that Blake Griffin, Wentworth Miller are white, or mixed/bi-racial.

They were all born of white women with black fathers. But society is stupid and only goes by physical appearance.

I understand that but why do black people accept people who are mixed raced like Obama and Halle Berry and Alicia Keys as black in 2013 when they aren't? :smh:

Why do black people get butthurt when people with the same racial makeup decide to identify as white or mixed race?

Why do black people resort to some of the most depressing and disparaging bench marks for authentication of blackness by bringing up criminality?

Outside of racist KKK members calling Obama black, white people for the most part acknowledge his background as being mixed raced. Black people may acknowledge but we overwhelmingly accept him and whoever else that is marginalized in society as being black. :smh: